To provide health and wellness activities such as working within a multi-disciplinary team, monitoring chronic disease states, provide health promotion and education, wellness events, blood pressure clinics, relationship management, marketing and sales.
- Board of Directors
- Senior Managers
- Site recreation coordinators and management
- Patients and families
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To provide and facilitate wellness activities
- To provide expertise as a member of the customer service’s team, which includes all key stakeholders, such as, but not limited to pharmacists, sales, marketing and operational team
- Employee will be held accountable for relationships with all stakeholders; such as but not limited to mental health agencies, retirement communities and residents/patients and their governing leadership team.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures and customer service quality.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Responsible for actively ensuring the retention of the organization’s customer base which includes promoting the organization to existing customers.
- Works with the organization’s other branch/regional offices to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
- Prepares, generates and distributes daily reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate personnel.
- Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
- Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
- Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week to supervisor.
- Co-ordinates or assists the organization's involvement in internal and external trade shows, events and presentations.
- Facilitates customer surveys when needed and conducts follow up visits to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests including the maintenance of billing/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Initiates all necessary actions to ensure customers have the correct health care information, coverage and other related documentation to assist with the correct financial coverage for services/medications and therefore billing for medications and other supplies will be accurate.
- Monitors clients general health and refer appropriately
- Conducts health screening activities
- Provides blood pressure clinics
- Provides health promotion and education to seniors/clients and LPNs and HCAs
- Facilitates marketing initiatives and membership
- Facilitates reporting functions and surveys
- Facilitates providing feedback and communication with our clients
- Supports medication delivery and explanation of packaging
- Supports billing processes
Other duties may be assigned where required.
Required-proof of a valid driver’s license
Experience and comfort with email and smartphone
Excellent problem solving skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience and skills using computers and tablets such as an Ipad.
Empathetic and passionate about healthcare
Works great within a team
Must be able to handle, resolve customer feedback in a professional timely manner at all times.
The position requires excellent mobility with stairs and hallways in retirement residences
Supplies are required to be carried or rolled on a mobile bag (< 20-25 lbs.)
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse would be an asset
Sales or Marketing experience would be an asset
Minimum 3 years experience
Interest in Continuous learning would be an asset
The chosen candidate will be asked to undergo a criminal record check, basic security clearance and will be required to show proof of a valid driver’s license. The candidate must also carry appropriate professional insurance as required by their regulatory association.
Our Core Values are Passion, Quality, Patient-Centered Care, Relationships & Innovation.