To assist in prepare, package and organize medication deliveries. To assist walk in customers with prescription preparation.
- Pharmacy Operations Manager
- Homecare and Wellness
- Pharmacare Edmonton
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Adhere to all applicable Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- To assist in daily cash duties
- To prepare medication for vial clients
- Maintain workflow and receipt of medication within 15 minutes of receipt of prescription
- To assist in receiving and basic data entry of new prescriptions
- Receive and restock medications
- Prepare weekly delivery orders, Prepare daily delivery orders
- Replenish shelves with reorder medications
- Maintain stock levels and order when required
- To prepare manual and automated compliance packaging
- To assist with filing of prescriptions
- Ensure area is clean and free of garbage and debris at all times
Other duties as requested by pharmacy manager
Other duties will be assigned as required
- KROLL system experience
- Experience using KROLL in a long term care setting would be an asset.
- Pacmed Operations Knowledge
- Compliance packaging
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong team relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy,
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required to perform essential duties and responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and employee information, as well as all Pharmacare proprietary information
- Ensure accurate documentation
- Work within organization P&P and ACP regulations
- Wear Identification Cards consistent with company policy
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Clean Criminal Record – Drug/Alcohol Free
- Experience with Kroll
- Perform basic math; read and follow instructions; and understand multi-step written and oral instructions
- A commitment to Pharmacare values: Integrity, Accountability, Respect and Excellence
- Possess a positive, cooperative and team oriented attitude
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.