Reporting To: HR Manager
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (West End)
Employment Type: 6 month term w/ the potential of permanent full time employment.
Hours of Operation: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
To provide efficient and effective Generalist HR support to the HR Manager with a primary focus on Talent Acquisition.
- Hiring Managers
- Benefits Department
- Payroll Department
- 3rd Party Recruitment Agencies
- Alberta College of Pharmacists
- Social Media Networking
- External Regulatory bodies where requested.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 360 degree Recruitment
- Coordinates Field Recruitment Campaigns
- Takes a lead to research Social Media Avenues & Best ROI and cost effective Acquisition sites.
- Builds relationships externally with 3rd party agencies to collect compensation and industry recruitment strategy information.
- Facilitates Relocation Activities.
- Onboarding and Orientation.
- Coordinates Interviews
- Offer Letter & Welcome Package Preparation
- Initiates Background/Criminal checks and Security Clearances
- Group Records & HRIS Management for New Hires.
- Conducts Exit Interviews – Turnover Analysis Reporting.
- HR Reporting (limited until we have the new system set up) – Monthly Turnover & Headcount Reporting & Ad Hoc reporting requests from Managers
- Helps to coordinate Group Activities – Employee Recognition Initiatives, Work in the Community day.
- Support for all HR Cyclical and Adhoc Activities where required –
o Cyclical - Performance Management, Bonus & Merit Letters, Service Awards, Market Analysis, Human Capital Forecasting etc.
o Ad Hoc (if required) - ADP HRIS Implementation with Data/Report Gathering, HR Compliance, Job Capsules Project, New Benefits Plan Design/Roll out, HR Forms Distribution, other HR Letters, Maintaining Org Charts by Department and Executive Team, External Acquisitions, Safety and Succession Planning.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- Excellent computer knowledge – All MS Office Products
- HR Reporting Experience
- HRIS/ADP Experience
- New University Grad or 2+ years HR support experience.
- Must be able to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Energetic and Passionate about people.
- Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized
- Works under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must have Emotional Intelligence
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent Attention to Detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with employees, external stakeholders, and HR Manager.
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- This position could involve standing all day on an ad hoc basis at recruitment fairs.
- Excellent memory skills would be an asset
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited school – College Diploma or Bachelor Degree is preferred with a major in HR and/or Payroll.
- Recruitment Experience would be a strong asset.
- Onboarding/Orientation Experience would be considered an asset
- Public Relations experience would be a strong asset.
- A commitment to Pharmacare values: Passion, Quality, Patient-Centric, Relationships, Innovation
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.
Pharmacare is an Alberta-based health-service company that supports over 4000 patients daily.
Our organization specializes in the...