Reporting To: Pharmacy Operations Manager
Location: Edmonton, Alberta (West End)
This position is responsible for effectively delivering key factor results for the utilization, scheduling, safety, culture, maintenance and service within Pharmacare’s fleet as well as all general maintenance responsibilities associated with Pharmacare’s various facilities.
- Fleet Team
- Management & Executives
- Pharmacy Operations Manager
- Other Employees
- Contractors & Building Personnel
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Safety Ambassador for the business.
- To use open and interactive leadership style to reconcile customer and driver needs while leading drivers to meet performance goals and business requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance and follow up for all fleet vehicles.
- Main contact for all fleet and facility issues as they arise.
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations, a well as company policies and procedures.
- Plan and schedule daily manpower to meet workload.
- Monitor and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies.
- Provide clean, safe working conditions of the facilities and vehicles.
- Must be able to complete handy man task as well.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- Should have efficient skills with MS Office products.
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated trustworthiness and judgment in handling confidential and personal matters.
- Ability to analyze, anticipate, and evaluate problems and situations and draw logical conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possesses well-developed listening and human relations skills.
- Proven ability to lead.
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team at all times.
- Vendor maintenance
- Provide support to the operations team regarding all equipment related issues
- Must be a proactive team player and leader in a service organization culture and be able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Must also have excellent analytical, creative problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works well under pressure
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Must have Emotional Intelligence
- Strong Business Acumen
- High skill level in professionalism and energy.
- This position requires the selected candidate to travel, sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Excellent memory skills.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in managing multiple locations and people would be considered an asset.
- Degree relating to Business Management would be ideal.
- Experience in damage control, scheduling, reconditioning, maintenance and/or repair of vehicles.
- Experience dealing with external vendors in regards to building maintenance.
- Valid driver’s license – Class 5 – must provide current driver’s abstract upon hire.
- Prior vehicle technician/mechanic experience would be considered a strong asset.
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.
Our Core Values are Passion, Quality, Patient-Centered Care, Relationships & Innovation.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Pharmacare is an Alberta-based health-service company that supports over 4000 patients daily.
Our organization specializes in the...