To act as a main contact for Pharmacare for facility staff, patients and other pharmacies. To provide senior knowledge in the area of processes, data entry, insurance needs and processes.
- Pharmacy team members
- Pharmacare Edmonton
- Health and Wellness Staff
- Pharmacy Operations Manager
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Input refills
- Data Enter changes/New Patients/Hospital Discharge
- Control Filing
- Sending Pacmed Data
- Main phone contact
- Print Paper
- Data entry for Catalyst
- File Prescriptions
- Print Delivery/Weekly Non Pac Report
- Process insurance information
- Troubleshoot insurance challenges
- Print Paperwork, complete MAR communication
- Completing Daily Tasks by day end
- Data Entry Prescriptions
- Labeling Training
- Daily Refill Data Entry
o Pull Strips on day of delivery
o Fill/Prepare reorder
o Prepare Non-Strip medication
o Control Counter
o Assemble Paperwork
o Print Delivery Report
o Keep Station Clean and Organized
o Prepare Daily Delivery
- 40 – 60 words per minute
- KROLL system experience
- Experience using KROLL in a long term care setting would be an asset.
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong team relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Must have Emotional Intelligence
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent Attention to Detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy,
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- Triage experience
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited school – Technician College
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Kroll Pharmacy Systems (Level 2)
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Retail/Community/Long Term Care Pharmacy experience
- A commitment to Pharmacare values: Passion, Quality, Patient-Centric, Relationships, Innovation
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.