TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION:
Reporting To: Clinical Administration Manager
Location: Fulfillment Centre, Sites, Edmonton, Alberta
Schedule: Flexible - Monday - Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm or 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
This position will help maintain continuity of care for clientele by providing coverage for our clinical, dispensing and retail pharmacists for vacations, illness, etc. Ability to provide clinical services to senior’s residences, dispensary services as well as retail services will be essential in this position.
- Clinical Administration Department
- Fulfillment Centre Department
- Operations Supervisors
- Family Members
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To create networks with physicians and specialists groups.
- To obtain initial access prescribing with 3 months of available time.
- Ability to apply clinical knowledge and make sound decisions with minimum supervision.
- Follow policy and processes of the clinical program: “Professional Services”.
- To complete administrative and documentation requirements for clinical services within 24 hours.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organization and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Acts in the best interest to generate customer outcomes through collaboration with physicians.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, other health practitioners, as well as patients and family members.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- Documentation - able to provide concise information for summary reviews for physicians
- KROLL system experience, in a long term care or assisted living setting would be an asset.
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong inter-team relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized – excellent time management skills and organized approach to workflow
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Ability to be self-directed, to organize and prioritize workload and to complete tasks with accuracy, precision and dependability.
- Must have emotional intelligence
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent attention to detail with a quality assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Strong stress management abilities
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Pharmacist in Alberta
- Strong preference towards pharmacists with additional prescribing authority
- Strong understanding of western medicine treatments and medication therapies
- Provide evidence of advancing processes for clinical assessment and documentation
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Injection Certified
- Retail/Community/Assisted Living/Long Term Care Pharmacy experience
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.
Our core values are Passion, Quality, Patient-Centric, Relationships, and Innovation
**RESUMES SUBMITTED THROUGH INDEED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED