Position: Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner
Reports to: Clinical Manager
Licence: RPh Alberta, Injection Certified, Preferred Additional Access Prescribing
Status: Salaried, Permanent
A Clinical pharmacist practitioner is to build a clientele to 500 through providing initial assessment care plans and follow-up with clients. The pharmacist provides injection services as directed by the pharmacy. The candidate may be required to provide on call support in cycle with other clinical pharmacists
- Licensed Pharmacist in Alberta
- Strong understanding of Western medicine treatments and medication therapies
- High level of professionalism, energy and enthusiasm
- Personable, fluent in English in both speaking and writing for both day-to-day and medical diseases
- Provide evidence of advancing processes for clinical assessment and documentation
- Excellent documentation skills with attention to detail
- Documentation-able to provide concise information for summary reviews for physicians
- Organized approach to workflow
- Excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- To visit clients and complete clinical pharmacy assessments and follow-ups
- To create networks with physicians and specialists groups
- To obtain initial access prescribing with 3 months of available time.
- Follow policy and procedure of Clinical Program “Professional Services”
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all the times
- Adheres to organization and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Will act in the best interest to generate customer outcomes through collaboration with physicians
- To complete administrative and documentation requirements for billing of services
- Ability to apply clinical knowledge and make sound decisions with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, other health practitioners, as well as patients and family members.
- Ability to be self-directed, to organize and prioritize workload and to complete tasks with accuracy, precision and dependability.
- Sound Business Acumen and Emotional Intelligence.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Pharmacare is an Alberta-based health-service company that supports over 4000 patients daily.
Our organization specializes in the...