Clinical Administrative Assistant
Pharmacare Specialty Pharmacy – Edmonton, AB
- Administrative support for all clinical pharmacists
- Provide patient documents for the clinical pharmacists as needed
- Enter billings into Kroll for all clinical services
- Filing of documents into the patient records
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing services
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Head Office Staff
- Clinical Manager
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Input Billing
- Data Enter changes/New Patients/Hospital Discharge
- Control Filing
- Print Paper
- File Initial Reviews
- Print Paperwork, prepare MAR sheets and Initial Review Forms
- Completing Daily Tasks by day end
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- 40 – 60 words per minute
- KROLL system experience
- Experience using KROLL in a long term care setting would be an asset.
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong team relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Must have Emotional Intelligence
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent Attention to Detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy,
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited school
- Excellent computer knowledge – word processing and spreadsheet software
- Knowledge of Kroll Pharmacy Systems would be an asset
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Retail/Community/Long Term Care Pharmacy experience
- A commitment to Pharmacare values: Passion, Quality, Patient-Centric, Relationships, Innovation
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.
Our Core Values are Passion, Quality, Patient-Centered Care, Relationships & Innovation.
Pharmacare is an Alberta-based health-service company that supports over 4000 patients daily.
Our organization specializes in the...