Position: Area Manager – Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales
Reports to: Clinical Director
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Representative based in Edmonton to manage Edmonton and surrounding area. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our Compounding Pharmacist to sell our compounding services to a wide array of medical professionals and inform and educate the medical staff on different compounding options and services provided by Pharmacare Specialty Pharmacy.
- Degree or diploma
- 1-3 years outside sales experience, ideally at the retail level
- Experience in pharmaceutical sales is preferred
- Experience selling within medical, pharmaceutical or consumer packaged goods
- High level of professionalism, energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong documentation skills with attention to detail
- Organized approach to workflow
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional communication & language skills
- Manage area independently, ensuring that targets are not only met but exceeded.
- Manage/Grow Compounding Accounts.
- Manage Assisted Living Accounts.
- Calls to various Clinical staff on a daily basis.
- To complete administrative and documentation requirements for billing
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all the times
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Acts in the best interest to generate customer outcomes through collaboration with physicians and specialists
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, and other health practitioners
- Ability to be self-directed, to organize and prioritize workload and to complete tasks with accuracy, precision and dependability
- Must have integrity, passion and a strong drive for success
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships easily
- Be very professional and presentable
- Self aware and accountable
- Must have emotional intelligence
- Resourcefully innovates and delivers results
- Business acumen
Our Core Values are Passion, Quality, Patient-Centered Care, Relationships & Innovation.
Pharmacare is an Alberta-based health-service company that supports over 4000 patients daily.
Our organization specializes in the...