Reporting to: Pharmacy Manager
To provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support for Pharmacare’s Managers located at the Fulfillment Centre.
- PFC Employees & Fleet Team
- VP, Pharmacy Operations
- HR Manager
- General Manager
- Accounting Manager
- Clients, Customers
- Contractors & Building Personnel
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Reception – Answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate person (minimal)
- First point of contact in the Front Lobby – Greets guests with a cheerful welcoming attitude.
- General Administrative Support upon request – Excel Reports, Data Entry, Maintaining Company Directory, Mailing & Filling, Meeting Coordination, act as an Editor – review for grammatical/formatting errors etc.
- Payments – Over the Phone, at Front, Public Trustee
- Mailing and Distribution
- Employee Payroll Distribution – Pay Cheques etc.
- Fax/Scanning Requests
- Open and Date stamp all general correspondence
- Assists in planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls.
- Record meeting minutes for Health & Safety Committee, Stand Up Meetings, as well as any meetings requested by management
- Responsible for inventory of stationary, toners and lunchroom supplies (coffee, vending machine, etc.)
- Assists/Supports GM with repair and maintenance requests.
- May be required to support Operations Managers with scheduling
- Payroll – Update ADP software to match hours worked
- Research projects as assigned by manager
- Assist Social Committee in organizing events (Christmas party, Staff BBQ’s, etc.), as well as distribute Long Service Awards
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- 60 words per minute
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker with excellent decision making skills
- Must have Emotional Intelligence
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Excellent Attention to Detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Spends long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers which can cause muscle and eye strain.
- May do light and reasonable lifting of supplies from time to time.
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Having achieved a Business Administration diploma or greater would be an asset.
- Excellent computer knowledge
- 2 years of experience in an Administrative support function is preferred
- Experience handling confidential information and payments is a must.
- A commitment to Pharmacare values: Passion, Quality, Patient-Centric, Relationships, Innovation
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.
Indeed - 10 months ago