Reporting To: Accounting Manager
An accounts receivable clerk completes a variety of AR-related duties and responsible for day to day Account Receivable processing, and reports to Accounts Supervisor
- Accounts Specialists
- Customer relation clerk
- Public Trustees
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform routine client maintenance such as address changes; changing/adding direct deposits;
- Maintaining knowledge of all rules and regulations
- Maintaining and preparing customer billing packets.
- Processing reconciliations as it relates to Pharmacare and other 3rd parties.
- Processing all debit/credit transactions that are posted to AR, including but not limited to refunds, payments
- Processing all mailing receiving and sending
- Reconciling checks received to an applicable invoice and properly enter as payments into the accounts receivable module.
- Reconciles discrepancies in payments in a timely manner.
- Assisting with miscellaneous reporting on A/R functions to assist with analyzing efficiency and accuracy of processes
- Works closely with the Payroll Department to ensure accuracy in employee data.
- Attends all applicable training workshops to remain current on company policies and procedures.
- Provides administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Other duties will be assigned as required.
- 40 – 60 words per minute
- Excellent math abilities
- Ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
- Work as part of a team – must be able to build and maintain strong team relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to time manage priorities and be very organized.
- Works under pressure, handles and delivers multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must have Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Attention to Detail with a Quality Assurance (QA is critical) focus.
- High skill level in professionalism and energy,
- Must have a positive “go-getter” attitude and be cooperative with the team and direct supervisor at all times.
- This position requires the selected candidate to sit, and walk throughout the day.
- Excellent memory skills
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of Secondary School is preferred
- The chosen candidate may be asked to undergo a criminal record check and/or basic security clearance.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Pharmacare is an Alberta-based health-service company that supports over 4000 patients daily.
Our organization specializes in the...