PharmEng Technology is an international full service consulting firm that services pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, nutraceutical, heath care and chemical sectors. PharmEng Technology has a proven track record of excellence which ensures all of client needs and governing regulatory expectations are met and exceeded.
We're currently looking for Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Technicians for our client in the GTA.
1. Assist to set up the small scale production line for trials.
2. Assist to transfer the intermediates from one workshop to another workshop.
3. Clean up the workshop after completion of each intermediate step.
4. Transfer buffer and USP purified water from solution preparation room to workshop.
5. Help to clean up and dispose the waste chemicals
The skills needed:
1. Knowledge to understand the operation of chromatography column.
2. GMP knowledge
3. Excellent communicaiton skills (written and verbal)
4. Experience to work in clean room environment
5. Physically strong to move heavy drum between workshop
6. Knowledge to handle test instrument like pH meter, conductivity meter.
1. Legally be able to work in Canada
2. Own a vehical with a valid driver's license