PharmEng Technology is a full service consulting firm that serves the pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotechnology industries in North America and internationally. Since 1997, the company has provided industry recognized consulting services assisting clients in the rapid commercialization of new product from drug discovery, strategic planning to process scale up. PharmEng has immediate opening for a senior recruiter with experience in Pharmaceutical Recruiting.
- Source, Screen and interview potential candidates for various consulting positions as per project requirements
- Use social media networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, personal networks) to find candidates
- Create job descriptions for current and upcoming projects
- Conduct reference checks of potential candidate
- Maintain current database
- Create reports as required by the management team
- Keep track of number of employees hired/accepted offers, number of offers pending and number of offers sent
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business management
- Minimum of 5-10 years of recruiting experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology or related industry
- Proven experience in assessing, qualifying, interviewing and screening potential candidates
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry Excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Ability to work long hours
- Ability to speak French is an asset.
Other requirements: Valid Driver’s License and Passport
Type: Full time
Benefits: work in a friendly environment, Competitive Salary, annual Bonus, Group RRSP, Medical, Dental and Extended health care
Thank you for your interest in our organization. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Indeed - 20 months ago
PharmEng International Inc. (PharmEng) is a Canada-based company engaged in the business of pharmaceutical and consulting. The wholly owned...