Pfizer Inc.
1,050 reviews

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great compnay
Northshore Territory Rep (Former Employee), Covington/Mande, Hammond, Slidell, outlying areasOctober 14, 2014
Pros: salary, benefits, vast knowledge, resources
Cons: downsizing industry
Working for Pfizer was a great experience. Pfizer is a top notch company run by trained professionals with a vast understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry. I was part of the Wyeth merger and learned from my co-workers instantly. We looked at the business from a different model than I was previously accustomed to.

The hardest part was learning the – more... new computer systems and immediately being responsible for 4 new products. The training was intense and I was up to speed in no time.

I throughly enjoyed seeing Lipitor through to end of its life cycle. Most of my time at Pfizer was spent protecting the eroding market share of the most coveted product in the industry. The sales arena was highly competitive by the end of its product cycle.

This was a challenging and rewarding position. I was proud to have made it from Wyeth the Pfizer in the merger. The industry was ever changing at that time and down sizing rapidly. So I decided to pursue new ventures. – less
Fun and challenging
Senior Associate Scientist Toxicology Technician (Former Employee), Groton, CTOctober 13, 2014
Pros: competitive and upward growth mobility
Cons: awkward/uncomfortable work environment
Great place to work. Mobility up the ladder was easy and competitive. Unfortunately like big business, the share holders take priority over employees.
Good starting point for experience in Networking
Lead Network Technician (Current Employee), Needham, MAOctober 12, 2014
Pros: location and team
Cons: contract with hp phased out
Great learning experience.

Too many personnel changes

Lack of organization
Great Place to Work and Learned A lot
Global Strategic Project Management MBA Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 12, 2014
I enjoyed my time there. Allowed me to grow personally and professionally.
Productive and inspiring workplace
District Business Manager (Current Employee), Manchester, NH (VT and NH)October 10, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: unsure future for pcp sales force due to national healthcare trends
Good organization with great, and hard working people. Well accepted name by healthcare professionals. Solid training program that sets you up for success. Good management team that understands the pharma business.
Property Management -work order processor
Facilities Coordinator/ Property Management (Former Employee), Peapack, NJOctober 10, 2014
Pros: face to face interaction with tenants and physical
Cons: it was a temporary work assignment
Responsible for entering work orders into our system and interacting with the Facilities Team daily to ensure the orders are completed in a timely basis to secure customer satisfaction.
Enjoyed working at Cummins Engine Company
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Groton, CTOctober 9, 2014
This was a this was a great place to learn and hone my HR skills.
Fun, professional, independant, self management
ARTWORK & LABELLING IMPLEMENTATION MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Sandwich, ENGOctober 9, 2014
Pros: flexi time
Cons: long drive
- Self management of work, and timeframes given to comply with

- Trainings, seminars, and webinars are encouraged to be carried out by staff to improve processes, and be adept with new regulations

- Independent working environment,

- Flexibility in working hours
productive workplace
Manufacturing Documentation Clerk (Former Employee), caguas,prOctober 5, 2014
a workplace learning styles and much fellowship.very good place to work
All depends on your manager
Senior Principal Scientist (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAOctober 2, 2014
Some people love PFE. I hated it! No work life balance, micromanaging boss, no chances to do science. All about image/strategy..
productive workplace
Credit and Portfolio Manager (Former Employee), Bogotá, CUNOctober 1, 2014
Pros: opportunity to participate in projects
Very nice work environment, had good teamwork, I liked because I could express my ideas and opinions, it was a very dynamic work, learned a lot about the industry, was receiving feedback from my boss, but we worked long hours, was very pleasant finish our projects.
Professional Service Officer (Current Employee), Delhi, DLOctober 1, 2014
Pfizer is a productive and good job culture company. Pfizer is a research based company. I am working at woman health care division.
Good place work
QA Engineer (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJOctober 1, 2014
Management were professional
Team members were knowledgeable.
Had to work long hours.
Site shutdown
Downstream Process Development Scientist (Former Employee), Sanford, NCSeptember 30, 2014
Irrelevant review. Site shut down and personnel got relocated/ let go.
Learned a lot. Diverse roles of growing responsibilities
Import/Export-Team Leader (Former Employee), Puerto RicoSeptember 27, 2014
Great experiences, opportunities to lead great team and achieve success in many areas.
Great company with upstanding reputation
Portfolio Sales Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: support and trust from management
Cons: ultimate downsizing of territory
Great work/life balance
Phenomenal Manager
Clear objectives
Admirable salary and bonus
Excellent, established products
Motivational management, high pace but rewarding environment
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: rewarding and plenty of support systems in place
Cons: very large company harder to get to know upper management
I found that Pfizer was a high pace, long hours but very rewarding job. Management was motivating, counterparts were supportive and the Home Office had plenty of resources and support to help out the Field Sales Representatives.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee), Vienna,VASeptember 19, 2014
AUM is AON’s Insurance group which deals in the underwriting business. The project supports 7 applications at present. It is a distributed online transactional custom-built application. The project involves design, development, and implementation of small and medium enhancements, maintenance fixes, and deployment of these applications. My responsibilities – more... include design and development of architectural enhancements, application Implementation/Integration, Formulating test strategy for the application and testing the same under stress conditions to optimize query related time, onsite coordination, planning and managing day to day activities and interaction with client to facilitate smooth implementation of the application. – less
QA Analyst
Sr. QA Analyst (Current Employee), Groton, CTSeptember 18, 2014
I have 5+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance concepts.
Excellent company in all senses
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee), Heredia, Costa RicaSeptember 18, 2014
In Pfizer I professionally grew a lot, and the role was new for me and as well the type of industry.

Being my first pharmaceutical company gave me the opportunity to learn differnt things, be able to understand more about the challenges the pharma companies have.

It was very exciting working in Pfizer.

The only reason I left was seeking a bigger – more... role as HR Director. – less

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more