Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The company also offered interaction with employees and their families. Summer Family Days were part of the agenda, Christmas Galas, and the site had
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee), Carolina, PRJuly 2, 2014
Pros: excellent activities to celebrate company goals, presentation of motivational speakers, presenatation of company stock option (both as gifts and to purchase). also, educational aid, making it possible to obtain a college degree with company help.
Cons: i honestly cannot find anything wrong with the company.
At Pfizer Corporation there was no typical day.
As previously mentioned I worked all aspects of Human Resources, from recruting, United Way Campaign--travelling to HQ for training, AAP, New Hire Presentation, among other duties.

I have always said more than any university, my learning experience from the company was priceless. It was during a period – more... of great change for any HR Department, as the Department was no longer an "attached" department of Finance and or Marketing. It was during the time period where federal laws were commencing, (such as AAP, Family Medical Leave Act, Pregnant Mothers, Discrimination Acts, among others). It was the moment of total organization and I was part of that movement.

Due to all the new changes, laws, etc., management of time and employees was of utmost importance. One had to know how to deal with changes, and although this was all new, it was a challenge, a well welcomed challenge.

During my tenure at Pfizer I can say that co-workers were excellent. Up to this date, I have never had problems with any co-worker. As a professional in HR, I have been able to work around even the most difficult people, always bringing out the best in them.

The hardest part of my job was a change in supervisor, whereas my first supervisor was more balanced towards both employees and company; my second sueprvisor was very demanding and along with many changes that were occuring within any HR Department during that time made it somewhat difficult work the balance the company had with internal customers, which were the employees.

The most enjoyable part of my job: my participation with the United Way Campaign, the company would completely go out of its way to make employee participation as attractive as possible. Also, working on behalf of the company in community awareness was also very rewarding. I would go visit different orphanages, homes for the elderly and evaluate their respective needs, and see how the company could contribute their needs. I made contacts with other companies and they too would help us with these needs. – less
Culture that fosters transparency, accountability and team support.
Vaccines Territory Manager (Former Employee), Gulfcoast MS and Northshore LAJuly 1, 2014
My work experience as both a vaccine representative and specialty pain representative included successful multi-territory penetration in marketing multiple pharmaceuticals with success in meeting aggressive growth objectives on a continuing basis. I am recognized as a top-performing sales professional, consistently ranking among the top 20-30 percent, – more... earning several performance awards. In addition to this, I have developed many lasting relations with pain specialists, internal medicine, orthopedic, and family practice physicians, pediatricians and neurologist along with a good understanding of their concerns.

My academic preparation includes my current pursuit of a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management. My successful experience includes direct account selling, new product launches, business planning, sales growth, mentoring and relationship building.

I enjoy the flexibility to use targeting tools and field knowledge to formulate and implement a successful sales strategy. The most challenging part of vaccines sales was executing the compelling sales message without the recommendations of the ACIP to support the adult vaccine utilization with in our product labeling. Despite this challenge, I was able to exceed my adult goal in 2013 at 117% to goal. – less
High Paced Work Environment
Lead Investigator Drug Product (Former Employee), Pearl River, NYJune 30, 2014
Pros: easily commutable
Cons: sub-par cafeteria
Working at Pfizer was high paced and had tight deadlines. The work environment was stressful, yet productive. The campus spanned acres and was well maintained.
Would Never Work There Again!
Production (Former Employee), Carlisle, PAJune 28, 2014
The job itself was good and I enjoyed doing what was expected from me, but the management sucked really bad! They did not care about their employees and no matter how hard you worked, they did not appreciate it. The supervisor would lie straight to your face and talk bad about you behind your back. I am glad I am no longer there!
ok company to work with
Senior Principal Scientist (Former Employee), La Jolla, CAJune 26, 2014
good benefit, some interesting projects, good benefit, some interesting projects,good benefit, some interesting projects,
great company to work for
Compounding Operator - Pharmaceutical Drugs (Former Employee), MOJune 25, 2014
Pros: familie like
loved to work for Pfizer ,co workers and management have been awesome .don't think there really was a hard part of any of the jobs I had at Pfizer .I enjoyed all the people working at Pfizer more like a familie to the day with our yearly get togethers .
Excellent management with complete emphasis on work efficiency and quality of life outside of work balance.
Packaging Shift Leader (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJune 22, 2014
Excellent compensation with a terrific focus on work efficiency vs quality of life outside of work.
Excellent Company to work, focus was on customer satisfaction and needs,
Sr. Desktop Support Manager (Former Employee), Morris Planins, NJJune 18, 2014
Excellent company to work for, meeting the needs of the business. Allowing the employees to move in different areas of the business to learn and progress.
Challenging and Satisfying Job Role
Manager, Aggregate Reports Analyst (Oncology) (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 17, 2014
I enjoy the clinical aspect of my job. I know that I have to use my expertise in drug knowledge in pharmacology and clinical skills to complete the tasks at handed to me on a daily basis and accept the challenges that may arise at any given time.
productive and fun place to work
Deskside Support Technician (Former Employee), Peapack, NJJune 17, 2014
Pros: positive and great team work environment
Cons: the commute
Typical day at work included keeping up with tickets completing jobs and closing out tickets. This was a great place to learn and work in with a great deal of support .
Nice people and top brands
Associate (Current Employee), NJJune 16, 2014
Strong work-life balance despite fast-paced retail-driven environment.
Professionalism in learning everyday
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 11, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: work/life balance
Being thoroughly prepared for customer calls with excellent product knowledge, market and disease-state knowledge and current tactics
Having a measurable and challenging objective that moves business forward each day
Effectively using consultative selling skills to fully understand customer needs/desires
Giving effective presentations with current selling – more... materials and persuasively describing features, advantages, and benefits that are of interest to the customer
Handling physician objections/comments in a manner that yields solutions and customer satisfaction
Asking for specific commitment or call to action when physician needs have been met
Reviewing the call and determining what actions will be taken next to obtain more business – less
Fun place to work
Shift Leader\ Control Operator\ Warehouse (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJune 10, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: 12hr shifts
Manufacturing of antibiotics . I learned good computer skills,7yrs as a Shift Leader. Got along great with my co-workers.Long Hours.
Most enjoyable was the pay.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Accounting Intern (Current Employee), Guayama, PRJune 9, 2014
The most enjoyable part of working for Pfizer Inc. is to be able to know people from different areas of the plant. Is a really good way of networking.
Pfizer
Pharmaceutical Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 8, 2014
Worked at Pfizer in Marketing & Sales. Great management and environment!
Company with integrity
Manager, Operations Support (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2014
Everyone knows Pfizer--it's a great company to be from!

They were integrating companies they had purchased and trying to get everyone all on one system
Achievements:
Senior Financial Analyst US GAAP & Belgium GAAP. (Former Employee), Dublin, DJune 5, 2014
Successful implementation project “GL Migration” from Belgium market to Shared Service Centre Ireland.
ETL Developer (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAJune 2, 2014
Pros: nice environment to work and learn & fun
Cons: nice environment to work and learn & fun
Head, Institutional Sales (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 30, 2014
Friendly environment. Talent rich organisation. Was fun working at Pfizer. It gave me various diverse roles.
Great place for growth
Machinist / Industrial Mechanic (Current Employee), Pearl River, NYMay 29, 2014
Great place for growth tuition reimbursement is excellent great set of guys

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more