Pfizer Inc.
1,050 reviews

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Yearly layoffs in US, Stunning growth everywhere else.
Process Engineer (Former Employee), Not givenNovember 20, 2014
Pros: the pay was good. if you are one of the good old boys you are in.
Cons: the environment was one where favorites are played.
If you are in you're in. If not you are just background noise. Managers play favorites at an extreme level. Like all companies these days Pfizer is all about the shareholders and the executive management team. Excruciatingly excessive bonuses are given to executives and CEO. They are doing what is needed to ensure the shareholders have a great return. – more... Unfortunately, that means moving jobs to tax incentive countries. – less
Greate experience
Operador Mecánico de líneas de Blíster, Botella (Current Employee), CLNovember 18, 2014
If i could give a grade to this company it would be and A.Its a grate place to work and grow .
Good place to work.
IT Business Analyst (Former Employee), Lincoln, NENovember 18, 2014
Pros: stability.
Cons: very large company that covers the world.
I would recommend working for Pfizer. This is a solid company that cares about it's employees. However, they do go through management shake-ups that can disrupt your career.
Great environment and benefits. Terrible management.
Aseptic Operator I, II (Former Employee), KalamazooNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: incompetent management and hr in kalamazoo
Good pay, lots of overtime. incompetent management and HR in Kalamazoo.
Great environment and benefits. Terrible management.
Aseptic Operator I, II (Former Employee), KalamazooNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: incompetent management and hr in kalamazoo
Good pay, lots of overtime. incompetent management and HR in Kalamazoo.
Productive and fun place of working with a Ping Pong table
Sr. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee), Caguas, PRNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good interpersonal environment
Cons: good ergonomic program
In charge of granulating and Capsule filling. I learn how to be a self directive team in order to make a great production. My co-workers were the most competitive team ever know. The hardest part of the job is maintain the flow because the Packaging area was faster than us. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we produce more that the expectation.
Fun place to work
Pharmaceutical Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale Miami areaNovember 15, 2014
Role was to drive business for assigned product portfolio as a pharmaceutical sales rep
Challenging but rewarding
PROCESS ENGINEER (CAPSTONE PROJECT) (Former Employee), PRNovember 15, 2014
Employees where always willing to teach something new. Our work always challenged us to push our engineering skills further.
SQL Server Database Administrator
Operations DBA (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 14, 2014
Provided me with the technical and challenging opportunities to grow
Great company...enough said!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
I have yet till this day, walk into a company where each and every single person who works there has a smile on their face. I got to experience that every single day for a whole year while a member of the Pfizer, Inc. family!
excellent company to work for
Senior Designer (Former Employee), Morris Plains, NJNovember 14, 2014
Pros: flex hours and half year half fridays
This job gave every colleague unlimited potential for growth and learning. They took core values to heart and demonstrated respect for people, integrity, and leadership every day. People worked as a team towards a common goal.
Fun place
HCP Payment Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch most of the time at my dept
Great company to work for and management very good. Only problem is they always cutting personnel.
This position was a temporary position
Administrative Assistant - Oncology Operations (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 11, 2014
I was not a permanent employee of the coming. I just did my work. Reported back to the temporary agency.
Material handler
Material handler 12$/hr (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MINovember 10, 2014
Great and fun place to be you learn a lot and you can continue to grow and be successful
This was the best company I have ever worked for. The job was clearly defined and all processes were in place.
Executive Secretary to Technical Director (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 9, 2014
Pros: there was a cafetaria so one didnt have to carry lunch or snacks. it was cheaply priced as well.
Cons: the office location was very convenient and hours of work very enjoyable and stress free.
There was a lot of Honesty, Integrity and Transparency in this job and people's values and the companies were at par. There was a feeling of oneness among most employees and an easy and stress free coordination.
GOOD
PSO (Current Employee), Banda, UPNovember 9, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
PFIZER IS A GOOD ORGANIZATION FOR WORKING AS EMPLOYE ,PROVIDING GOOD CULTURE,WITH HANDSOME AMOUNT OF SALARY.
A very big multinational with so many opportunities for growth in personal career.
Business Objects Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2014
Work Experience
Clinical Trial Systems Administrator Specialist (Former Employee), Collegeville, PANovember 6, 2014
Work experience was good; was a previous Wyeth employee for 37 years; Pfizer bought out Wyeth, worked 1 year with Pfizer until laid off 2010.
Good
Contractor (Current Employee), Albany, GANovember 6, 2014
Enjoy working for my company but looking for a stable job with health benefits.
Productive & supportive
VMWARE ADMIN (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 6, 2014
JOb & work life balance
Management was supportive
Productive environment

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more