Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great company to work for
Compounding Operator - Pharmaceutical Drugs (Former Employee), MOJune 25, 2014
Pros: familie like
loved to work for Pfizer ,co workers and management have been awesome .don't think there really was a hard part of any of the jobs I had at Pfizer .I enjoyed all the people working at Pfizer more like a familie to the day with our yearly get togethers .
Excellent management with complete emphasis on work efficiency and quality of life outside of work balance.
Packaging Shift Leader (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJune 22, 2014
Excellent compensation with a terrific focus on work efficiency vs quality of life outside of work.
Excellent Company to work, focus was on customer satisfaction and needs,
Sr. Desktop Support Manager (Former Employee), Morris Planins, NJJune 18, 2014
Excellent company to work for, meeting the needs of the business. Allowing the employees to move in different areas of the business to learn and progress.
Challenging and Satisfying Job Role
Manager, Aggregate Reports Analyst (Oncology) (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJJune 17, 2014
I enjoy the clinical aspect of my job. I know that I have to use my expertise in drug knowledge in pharmacology and clinical skills to complete the tasks at handed to me on a daily basis and accept the challenges that may arise at any given time.
productive and fun place to work
Deskside Support Technician (Former Employee), Peapack, NJJune 17, 2014
Pros: positive and great team work environment
Cons: the commute
Typical day at work included keeping up with tickets completing jobs and closing out tickets. This was a great place to learn and work in with a great deal of support .
Nice people and top brands
Associate (Current Employee), NJJune 16, 2014
Strong work-life balance despite fast-paced retail-driven environment.
Professionalism in learning everyday
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 11, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: work/life balance
Being thoroughly prepared for customer calls with excellent product knowledge, market and disease-state knowledge and current tactics
Having a measurable and challenging objective that moves business forward each day
Effectively using consultative selling skills to fully understand customer needs/desires
Giving effective presentations with current selling – more... materials and persuasively describing features, advantages, and benefits that are of interest to the customer
Handling physician objections/comments in a manner that yields solutions and customer satisfaction
Asking for specific commitment or call to action when physician needs have been met
Reviewing the call and determining what actions will be taken next to obtain more business – less
Fun place to work
Shift Leader\ Control Operator\ Warehouse (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INJune 10, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: 12hr shifts
Manufacturing of antibiotics . I learned good computer skills,7yrs as a Shift Leader. Got along great with my co-workers.Long Hours.
Most enjoyable was the pay.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Accounting Intern (Current Employee), Guayama, PRJune 9, 2014
The most enjoyable part of working for Pfizer Inc. is to be able to know people from different areas of the plant. Is a really good way of networking.
Pfizer
Pharmaceutical Healthcare Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 8, 2014
Worked at Pfizer in Marketing & Sales. Great management and environment!
Company with integrity
Manager, Operations Support (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 5, 2014
Everyone knows Pfizer--it's a great company to be from!

They were integrating companies they had purchased and trying to get everyone all on one system
Achievements:
Senior Financial Analyst US GAAP & Belgium GAAP. (Former Employee), Dublin, DJune 5, 2014
Successful implementation project “GL Migration” from Belgium market to Shared Service Centre Ireland.
ETL Developer (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAJune 2, 2014
Pros: nice environment to work and learn & fun
Cons: nice environment to work and learn & fun
Head, Institutional Sales (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHMay 30, 2014
Friendly environment. Talent rich organisation. Was fun working at Pfizer. It gave me various diverse roles.
Great place for growth
Machinist / Industrial Mechanic (Current Employee), Pearl River, NYMay 29, 2014
Great place for growth tuition reimbursement is excellent great set of guys
Job Security
Sr. Administrative Specialist II (Current Employee), Collegeville, PAMay 29, 2014
Co-Workers are what I come to work for.
Hardest part of the job is keeping busy.
Professional and cooperate Internship with a worldwide organization
Internship (Former Employee), Collegeville, PennsylvaniaMay 28, 2014
Working for Pfizer, a worldwide company, gave me the opportunity to join forces with professionals in their field to enhance the social and physical well-being of human race through the Diversity and Inclusion department of Pfizer.
The use of Supervision was extremely helpful in adapting to the emerging markets of Healthcare and medicinal advancement.
The – more... hardest part of the job was not seeing the direct outcome of the work put into the job but knowing that Pfizer colleagues impact millions of lives was enough fulfill that satisfaction. – less
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table.
Cognos Administrator (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 28, 2014
I Learned new things. The co-worker were so helpful. And the hardest part of job is to finish big Project in time and enjoyable part of the job is getting very good experiance.
co-workers were like family.
Senior Warehouse Operator/ Chemical Operator (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 22, 2014
Pros: co-workers
A great place to work, good benefits, good management, lots of fun activities,
My experience in the Clinical Research Industry
Senior CRA II-Associate CTM (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 21, 2014
I am a Clinical Research professional who has worked in different positions within the clinical spectrum, both as contractual and full time. Currently I am working in Europe and Africa to obtain specific study management experience with European project teams, the EU Directive and ICH, while still retaining 2 US sites.

Main therapeutic areas: Immunology(pediatric/geriatric), – more... Vaccines, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Hematology, CNS, Cardiovascular, Autism and Oncology trials. – less

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more