Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Culture
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2016
Pfizer had a great culture and made great brand names. They had a good balance of work/life and had good managers that fostered an excellent culture for the team.
Fun workplace, nice people
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC30 August 2016
A typical work day was working closely with colleagues and helping one another with different tasks and resolving problems. I was given the opportunity to learn different softwares which will help me in my next job. I had great colleagues and it was a very enjoyable workplace overall.
really it was a big school
medical representative (Former Employee) –  Egypt24 May 2016
I've learned from Pfizer the meaning of SALES , that every time you are taking to some one , you are selling an idea. I've learned also, how to be organised and how to work under stress.
The hardest part of my work was the target achievement but it was overcome by planning and activity.The most enjoyable part of the job was the target also ,, as the achievements give us the energy to continue and enjoy success.
Pros
good income
Cons
crowded market
productif et agreable
opératrice (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC4 May 2016
j aime bien le travail chez pfizer mais je trouve difficile le travail de nuit
Pros
le salaire les assurances
Cons
le travail de nuit
Allowed to work in the field of auto-immunity and understand the science of the pathology
Rheumatology Specialist Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Winnipeg, Abitibi,Sherbrooke20 April 2016
Evening before organize the following day.
Follow up was based on Physician or patient request
Working in close proximity wit the product nurses and reimbursement specialist
Provide peace of mind with rheumatologists and their patients.
I made sure that all concerned knew I had their backs
Pros
level of respect i developed from the rheumatologists
Cons
renumeration versusu sales
A fantastic place to work
RECORDS MGT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Sandwich20 April 2016
It was a very nice place to work. I had very co-operative colleagues. I learnt a lot. It was a great experience as I got to integrate with the United Kingdom work culture.
Pros
Free Lunches
productive and fun
many opportunities
great management team
frequent brainstorming
Submit ReviewEdit rev
travail pour la mieux être
Inspectrice d'assurance qualité (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent-du-Var (06)29 March 2016
je travaille sur des produits qui aide le mieux être des gens
Pros
les avantages sociaux
Cons
travail de fin de semaine
Travail tres valorisant
Directrice de territoire (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 March 2016
Super équipe chez Pfizer
Formation sur les produits en vente libre
Très bonne esprit d'équipe
Pros
Tres bonnes rénumérations
Cons
Aucun
Env. propre et sécuritaire.
opératrice en dispense de matières premières (Former Employee) –  Ville St Laurent, QC18 November 2015
travail d'équipe intéressant et stimulant selon les caractères.
Pros
Excellent salaire, travail d'équipe, formation sur place.
Cons
Heure de souper trop courte ( 30 minutes )
A company that is always seeking business opportunities in improving people's lives.
PROFESSIONAL / SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS REP (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 September 2015
Pfizer has got good products to market in the various therapeutic segments. It's constantly in search of formulations that would continuously treat people.
Gp rep, spr, fst, dm, rsm, che
GP rep, SPR, FST, DM, RSM, CHE (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada15 June 2015
Being with Pfizer for so many years I did almost all jobs with the exception of Access. The Management was great at all levels and my co-workers were also excellent. The hardest part of the job was to see the down-sizing every year when we were losing patents on our medications. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be with colleagues and to be Customer facing.
Pros
Customer facing with colleagues
Cons
Patent loss
Pfizer - Professional and a great place to grow!
Specialty Representative - Man/Sask/Tbay (Former Employee) –  Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Thunder Bay4 June 2015
Pfizer has a very strong commitment to training and development. They provide many tools to help you succeed in your position and are committed to providing their customers with high quality information, products, and customer service.

Pfizer is an ethical company committed to operating within the guidelines set out for the industry and will always demonstrate a high commitment to operating with Integrity.

Customers trust in Pfizer is very high and many customers I have worked with consider Pfizer as the best company to partner with.

Co-workers are well trained, personable and have a high commitment to the success of the organization.

Hardest part of the job is managing the many appointments each day as our customers regularly have emergencies that they need to attend to which can often make getting to the next appointment a challenge. The good part though is customers are understanding and flexible.

The most rewarding part of the job is when you are able to demonstrate where your product can help patients the most. Then having the doctor report back on how your product was able to help a patient. That is what Pfizer is all about!
Pros
Training and resources to do your job
Cons
Scheduling customers
Quality Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga17 April 2015
Alot of work to do. People are great to work with
Everyday is very busy

Great company to work for and at times challenging.very diversed company which shows how different individuals can unite in order to accomplish goals.
Environnement de travail
Stagiaire en approvisionnement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 April 2015
Un environnement de travail très agréable qui m'a permis de mettre en pratique toutes les notions théoriques apprises au courant de ma formation et même au-delà.
Advancement, career booster
Field Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC2 February 2015
Fast paced environment with lots of place to grow. Empowered in decision making and team based environment which makes it a place to learn and gather experience.
Pfizer is a great place to work
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  2400 Skymark Ave. Mississauga,Ontario14 January 2015
Pfizer is a great to work, it has excellent benefits, good wages, and great culture. I loved working here 15 years unfortunately i have to part ways do to outsourcing. I feel home work
Pfizer is a great company to work for.
Retail and Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2014
Pfizer is a great company to work for. All employees at all levels are professional, committed and work as a team to achieve the company's goals.

Their "Own It" culture is a success as we all felt responsible and accountable for our own territories, making it very easy to meet the demands or expectations placed on us.

The management team was always supportive and listened to our feedback from the field so that all of our jobs were easier and we could all succeed.

They provided us with all the tools needed to perform our jobs, whether it would be samples, equipment, training, etc.
Pros
Great company, great life/work balance and great compensation.
Cons
Working in the field in the winter is not always easy.
L'usine de fabrication de Pfizer Canada
operateur production (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC27 August 2014
Usine hautement concurrentielle, dont le personnel dynamique travaille selon les préceptes de la fabrication dite « lean », c'est-à-dire axée sur la réduction des pertes
fun
Marketing Analyst Middle East Region MER (Former Employee) –  AfMER17 August 2014
Fun and success and experience. Reporting to HQ in USA. Travel time is 70%
Pros
free lunches. car free fule and car mantanince.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2