Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Best employer in the Animal Health industry
Special Accounts District Manager (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesMay 13, 2012
Pfizer provides the needed training essential for the job. Employees welfare is a priority to the company. Being part of Pfizer makes you feel secured in most aspect. It is just sad that i have to resign after almost 18 years of mutually beneficial employee-employer relationship due to a major family decision to move to Winnipeg, Canada. Kudos to Pfizer – more... Animal Health!!! – less
Would recommend this employer
Administrator, Health & Wellness (Former Employee), Kirkland, QuebecApril 17, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits & salary, education & training available, good values.
Cons: challenges to maintain healthy work life balance.
Challenging work environment with execllent benefits. Good possibility for lateral movement within the company for administrative staff. Excellent HR programs for employees and excellent on site employee services.
innovation company
Intern in finance department (Former Employee), 北京市, C22March 23, 2012
good working environment. every employee is pround of being one of the working member in that company.
Temp position
Special packaging (Former Employee), Portage, MIApril 16, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: stuck in the building all day without windows
This was a temp job that when my contract was up it was up. The company is concerned with the bottom line like any major corp. Temps are Temps. My typical day was show up and do the task that I was given each day. I assisted chem operators in creating new drug products.
Great company; excellent opportunity to learn new skills
Senior Manager Global Trade Training & Development (Former Employee), Madison, NJApril 16, 2014
Pros: learning new skills; traveling
Cons: working in the middle of the night on conference calls
I did a lot of overseas travel and was able to experience many different cultures. I truly enjoyed them all and the ability to help them excel in their sales opportunities.
"boys club" mentality
Associate Director (Current Employee), Groton, CTApril 16, 2014
If you belong to the club, you are all set. If not, there are very few chances for a career at Pfizer, Inc. It's a shark tank and you are just the next meal.It's a shame...it didn't use to be like this...
Excellent working conditions
Field Service Technician II (Former Employee), Collegeville, PAApril 14, 2014
Pros: independent working enviornment
Cons: none whatsoever
Part of a team re-imaging approx 5,000 Lenova laptops and desktops, however team members usually worked independently of each other
Teamplayer
Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2014
Running reports
typing memos
answering emails
answering phones
troubleshooting
A good place to work
Production Activity Technician II (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIApril 14, 2014
Pros: i have good benifits and there are always new ideas for improvement
Cons: it can be difficult to move into other areas of intrest
I spend most of my days reviewing and updateing the production schedule, tracking attainment, colaborating with other colleagues about goals and best practices.
My employer, Wyeth, was taken over by Pfizer.
Senior Director - Global Research Facilities (Former Employee), Pearl River, NYApril 11, 2014
Pros: exciting, interesting job.
Cons: unsure future.
I worked for Wyeth and advanced in title and salary because of the successful completion of numerous very difficult assignments. Wyeth was taken over by Pfizer and my site was immediately reduced in size by one-half. There were ongoing reductions, which continue to this day. I was well compensated but the ongoing work situation was very difficult because – more... of the merger of the two companies. I chose early retirement because of health issues with my knees and because of potential changes in my retirement/health care packages. – less
Very Productive and Thoughtful of employees
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Foothill Ranch, CAApril 9, 2014
My position as a machine operator here kept my day straight forward and I had few stressful situations, I had great co-workers whom helped me with lot changes, roll changes, totes, etc... and I learned much from my peers which included CLI from maintenance and my own assembly and disassembly of my own Bosch Sig production filler machine. Management – more... there was very smooth and accommodated very well in schedule changes. As with anyone working in the pharmaceutical industry, the weekend wet cleans were a hassle but also a time to wind down from the week and have all shift work together as a team. – less
Reputable company, but can do a lot better
Senior Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2014
Pros: cutting back, but benefits are still above par
Cons: tolerance of mediocre performers, inconsistent rating system, compensation
Top performer, but overworked. Must play favorites to get ahead. Room for advancement can get capped very early.
Productive and Educational
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Andover, MAApril 8, 2014
I worked in Commerical start up product (Prevnar) for three and half years and then joined Clinical Quality for two and half years.
Best professional experience of my career
Safety, Health & Emergency Response Manager, TL (Former Employee), Puerto RicoApril 5, 2014
Pros: excellent opportunity to implement a process safety managemnt program, and a behavior based safety process/program.
Excellent employer with outstanding approach on EHS. I had the challenging opportunity to implement the behavior based safety program and the process safety management program and export both programs to other international locations in US, Mexico, UK and Ireland.
productive
professional medical representative (Former Employee), AlexandriaApril 3, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
I learned how to sell any product and how to solve customer problems.
Great Company
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2014
Great place to work! Very flexible and great management!

It is a team environment, very conducive to learning new things and keeping on top of trends.

The most enjoyable part of my job is finding great talent for the company.
Great company if starting a new career in the pharmaceutical industry
Drug Safety Data Management Specialist (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 1, 2014
Pros: work hours, culture, training
Cons: employee appreciation
Contracted for only a year. Great company to work for if you're starting a new career but please note it's very hard to get hired internally (it's not what you know, it's who you know).
productive and great benfits
Sr. Logistics Representative (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 1, 2014
Pros: cross training, pay and healthcare
Cons: no cons
My manager and co-workers are great. My job isn't hard because I am a fast learner and hard work. I love the cross training in all department and the Ownit the culture.
Validation Specialist (Former Employee), PRMarch 31, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: nothing
It was a good job, good co-workers. Learn new skills, the job was done according to deadlines
The hardest part of the job is to maintain the regular supply of products by kept in mind all the aspect.
Executive-Supply Chain (Former Employee), Mohan cooperative Indl. AreaMarch 29, 2014
Pros: lunch facility, sports facility, doing party also outside
Cons: boss was personally good but professionally not.

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more