Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great pay and benefits
DISTRIBUTION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 1, 2012
Productive work enviroment with great pay and benefits, all the workers were very close which made working there enjoyableThe leadership team there is hands on and understand the workers. This employer was also willing to train there warehouse employees to help them grow into bettter positions.
amazing people and great workplace amenities
Clinical Supplies Coordinator (Current Employee), Kirkland, QCJune 4, 2012
Pros: all of the amenities you have access to, great people
Cons: so many changes all the time with re-structuring.
Working at Pfizer has taught me a lot about how clinical trials are run and all the little steps that are involved. The people in the clinical research dept. are second to none. Everyone is always willing to help you and I consider them all friends. Some of the great things about working here are the fact that they offer a lot of amenities: a gym with aerobics classes and access to a kinesiologist and dietician in-house, a dry cleaner, a doctor and a great cafeteria.
Would recommend this employer
Administrator, Health & Wellness (Former Employee), Kirkland, QuebecApril 17, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits & salary, education & training available, good values.
Cons: challenges to maintain healthy work life balance.
Challenging work environment with execllent benefits. Good possibility for lateral movement within the company for administrative staff. Excellent HR programs for employees and excellent on site employee services.
Great Working Environment
Export Specialist SAP Super User (Current Employee), Montreal QuebecMarch 2, 2012
Great learning tools.
Working hours are family oriented.
Benefits and company gym !
Best Place I Ever Worked
Packaging Operator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: plant closed
A typical work day was great. Learned how to operate various machines and product knowledge. You grow a certain bond with co-worker because they are your teammates. There really wasn't a hard part to the job. The most enjoyable was just the overall feeling of being a Pfizer employee...
quality control inspector
Inspector/Quality Control (Former Employee), PRJanuary 22, 2015
inspect all products produce in the company. i enjoy working for this company
You can have a very long career in pfizer
Senior medical representative (Former Employee), TaiwanJanuary 21, 2015
Learnt from company culture such as " Trust " "working together for a better life.

big improving in Products knowledge
Great benefits
Professional Healthcare Representative II (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 19, 2015
I really enjoyed working at this company, made many friends there. It is a great company in terms of employee benefits and compensation. During my job there I had the responsibility to call on physicians based on sales opportunities. A lot to drive sometimes but pleasant in the way when you meet your clients and they are glad to see you. Best job ever and well compensated.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Pharmaceutical Health representative (Former Employee), PhilippinesJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: we are provided with company car and free hotel accomodation
Cons: it is hard to find time for yourself because of the load of work
- A typical of would be planning your tasks prior to the day, plan your itinerary and visit doctors to promote how good are the Pfizer products by presenting studies and advantages.

- I have learned sales strategy and how to converse and get along to different kinds of people. Also I have honed my skill on how to budget and maximize time to be efficient at work

- My co-worker are fun to be with and we get along. We share strategies and techniques on how to achieve our goals

- The hardest part of the job is the strict competition.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get along to different kind of people, meeting new friends and also the benefits and perks that are provided to us.
Productive with lots of opportunity to learn
Business Administration Clerk (Former Employee), new york, nyJanuary 17, 2015
My internship at Pfizer was quite enjoyable, everyday was a learning experience. My typical day would consist of making copies, ordering supplies, recording expenses/invoices, making binders for meetings, shipping packages and more. On several occasions I would receive special projects such as bench marking other companies performance with ours or learning the e-buy procurement software. My co-workers and managers were very friendly, it was great working with them as they gave me lots of helpful advice. At that time I would say the most difficult part of my job was balancing school and work since I was working full time as well as being a full time student. I also worked in the largest department so I had many administrators and administrative assistants to work under. My favorite part of the job was helping everyone and knowing that I made someone's day easier. I especially had fun training the new interns and getting to know them.
Productive and fun workplace with with flat screen tv
Vaccine Operator (Former Employee), PEARL RIVERJanuary 15, 2015
Responsibilities include the operation of filling, capping, inspection and packaging equipment. Performing manual inspection and packaging functions and inspect biological products. In addition to those duties I maintained proficiency in applying aseptic process techniques, media fill qualification status, Gowning Certification, following company and regulatory protocols(i.e. SOP's, GMP, PRB's, PMO etc), and the ability to handle sterile components and equipment in aseptic conditions.

The Packaging Operator position required disassembling, assembling, cleansing, supplying, loading, operating and changing over of packaging equipment. My ability to understand and follow SOP/cGMP/Safety compliance was necessary. Performed and documented all inspection and quality checks, including component and product verification.
Sr. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Operator (Former Employee), PRJanuary 14, 2015
Great place for smart energetic people. Pfizer is a dynamic work place that can really challenge you, but allows you to advance quickly. A great experience in my personal and professional career.
Great working environment
Archive & Document Specialist Records Management (Current Employee), Pearl River, NYJanuary 14, 2015
I love my job, no complaints. I have amazing management and flexibility in my days to get everything done.
I am a woman responsible, committed and happy.
QA Technical Specialist / Shop floor Auditor (Current Employee), Vega Baja, PRJanuary 13, 2015
Over thirteen (13) years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry focused on: Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Stability and Reserve Sample; with selected experience in Manufacturing and Packaging Areas. Working experience includes tasks directly associated with a consent decree commitment plan. The work performed at the site which was under a Consent Decree collaborated to receiving the cGMP’s re-certification. The knowledge obtained helped strengthen the understanding and applications of CFR regulations, procedures and practices.

The part I most enjoy about my job, is to teach the colleagues that we must perform all the tasks according to established methods and guidelines.
I feel very happy seeing that the products that I contributed to the manufacturing and the packaging are saving lifes. Knowing that the product was manufactured and packed in the pharmaceutical plant in which I work.
Loved job management not so much
Aseptic Operator II (Former Employee), Portage, MIJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: pay was good
Cons: make you work way too much, too little support from up above.
Loved my job but management could care less about what you had going on in your life. If they needed you, you had better be available. Way too much stress. We were not able to bid out of our unit and they were bring in people off the street to fill the jobs that we were trying to apply for. People were starting to get frustrated. Just not getting any support from people above us.
Private own Business, Very hard day to day work.
Line Coordinator (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MichiganJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good thing have job.
Cons: n/a
The customer, community is very nice. Owner it is creepy. Working under to much presser and risky job. It is limited benefit.
productive work place and family environment
Pharmaceutical Operator (Former Employee), Pearl River nyJanuary 11, 2015
my co-worker was like family member and we looked out for each other we worked in teams. so team work was very important
Provided administrative support to Chief Technology Officer
Administrative Assistant to CTO (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Calendar management, preparation of schedules for team, answered phones, file management.
Enjoyed working on team related activities.
Productive and challenging enviornment
Desktop Technician (Current Employee), 235 east 42 street. New York, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Challenging, pressure filled, fast paste work day working with a ticket system use to submit tickets to report computer problems that the clients are facing. Work with a team that backs up each other by working together to accomplish the task at hand.
professional employees and excellent training courses
Promotion/Sales Representative (Former Employee), istanbul/TurkeyJanuary 6, 2015
*visiting doctors and pharmacists with the weekly schedule was a typical day at work
*i learned problem solving and analysis
*i had a great management team
*good teamwork with co-workers
*dealing with the individual pharmacy owners was the hardest part of the job
*travelling and friendly meetings with customers were the most enjoyable parts

About Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals – Read more