Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Best company out there
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC27 March 2017
flexible hours, summer hours, fitness classes insite, great benefits, competitive salary employee recognition awards> Workable values culture is by far one of the best out there
Good Company
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC3 March 2017
Great Products, strong people, weak management. I would recommend it to those looking for sales or operations. Not ideal for strong marketers due to budget and advancement constraints.
intern opportunity
Administrative Assistant Support (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC5 February 2017
It was very helpful and interesting as a work experience to work with others for such a reputable company that it well organized for a variety of health products and solutions worldwide. They are very important and conscious of the community work and effects of the environment. It was a very good experience overall and more data entry type of work, emails and detailed oriented.
Instructor for the Massage therapy program
Course Instructor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 February 2017
Teach and Evaluate massage therapy students using the course materials given and hands on training. Also teach general public interested in the massage therapy diploma program.
Productive work environment with good opportunities for advancement
Risk Management and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 January 2017
I was able to gain good global experience in my role, being able to work across geographical, cultural and business boundaries. The culture - everyone is nice, there is flexibility in how you work and you have a lot of autonomy.
Pros
Good comp plan, flex hours/work from home
Cons
Challenging work life balance, limited resources
Great people and satisfying work.
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2017
I enjoyed working at Pfizer Vaccines Research Ottawa before the site was closed. My coworkers were a good team and the work itself was satisfying because it helped develop treatments that will one day improve the health of others.
good place to work
Medical Rep (Former Employee) –  Egypt, ON15 January 2017
good place to work in. co-workers are very helpful , very supportive and provide you a lot of help.hardest part of the job is that it requires a lot of efforts and the most enjoyable part is dealing with patients
Risk Management & Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 January 2017
Pfizer was a great place to work and was very supportive to staff in terms of their career goals. The environment is fun, sociable and a high standard of work is encouraged.
A well organised and prestiegous company.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 November 2016
Workplace with very high standards,core values and work ethics.A hospitable dining and relaxation environment.Very hygienic and secured. A day at work is easy ,as the entire operation is well synchronize. Effeciency can be achieved by excellent organization..A well managed company. Workers knowledgeable and helpful. Job can be difficult without proper and effective communication..Rewarded for hard work by management.
Pros
Regular lunch treats.Rewarded with gifts.Social get-together.
Cons
Overtime opportunity. Convenient shifts.
Professionalism is always present
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines3 November 2016
Pfizer is a multi national company which promotes medicinal product. It is a research based company which produces very effective drigs that can help to save man kind. Being part of this company is a honour, because you know by your self that you are not just promoting the brand with PRIDE but also you are saving LIFE.
Pros
Company car, health benefits, good compensation
Cons
High monthly sales target
fun workplace
FITNESS TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 October 2016
You go through security and cannot get on the property without your pass. Small gym but the group class room was a good size and the employees were always happier once they stepped into the gym facilities
Great Culture
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2016
Pfizer had a great culture and made great brand names. They had a good balance of work/life and had good managers that fostered an excellent culture for the team.
Fun workplace, nice people
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St Laurent, QC30 August 2016
A typical work day was working closely with colleagues and helping one another with different tasks and resolving problems. I was given the opportunity to learn different softwares which will help me in my next job. I had great colleagues and it was a very enjoyable workplace overall.
really it was a big school
medical representative (Former Employee) –  Egypt24 May 2016
I've learned from Pfizer the meaning of SALES , that every time you are taking to some one , you are selling an idea. I've learned also, how to be organised and how to work under stress.
The hardest part of my work was the target achievement but it was overcome by planning and activity.The most enjoyable part of the job was the target also ,, as the achievements give us the energy to continue and enjoy success.
Pros
good income
Cons
crowded market
Allowed to work in the field of auto-immunity and understand the science of the pathology
Rheumatology Specialist Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Winnipeg, Abitibi,Sherbrooke20 April 2016
Evening before organize the following day.
Follow up was based on Physician or patient request
Working in close proximity wit the product nurses and reimbursement specialist
Provide peace of mind with rheumatologists and their patients.
I made sure that all concerned knew I had their backs
Pros
level of respect i developed from the rheumatologists
Cons
renumeration versusu sales
A fantastic place to work
RECORDS MGT ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Sandwich20 April 2016
It was a very nice place to work. I had very co-operative colleagues. I learnt a lot. It was a great experience as I got to integrate with the United Kingdom work culture.
Pros
Free Lunches
productive and fun
many opportunities
great management team
frequent brainstorming
Submit ReviewEdit rev
A company that is always seeking business opportunities in improving people's lives.
PROFESSIONAL / SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS REP (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 September 2015
Pfizer has got good products to market in the various therapeutic segments. It's constantly in search of formulations that would continuously treat people.
Gp rep, spr, fst, dm, rsm, che
GP rep, SPR, FST, DM, RSM, CHE (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada15 June 2015
Being with Pfizer for so many years I did almost all jobs with the exception of Access. The Management was great at all levels and my co-workers were also excellent. The hardest part of the job was to see the down-sizing every year when we were losing patents on our medications. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be with colleagues and to be Customer facing.
Pros
Customer facing with colleagues
Cons
Patent loss
Pfizer - Professional and a great place to grow!
Specialty Representative - Man/Sask/Tbay (Former Employee) –  Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Thunder Bay4 June 2015
Pfizer has a very strong commitment to training and development. They provide many tools to help you succeed in your position and are committed to providing their customers with high quality information, products, and customer service.

Pfizer is an ethical company committed to operating within the guidelines set out for the industry and will always demonstrate a high commitment to operating with Integrity.

Customers trust in Pfizer is very high and many customers I have worked with consider Pfizer as the best company to partner with.

Co-workers are well trained, personable and have a high commitment to the success of the organization.

Hardest part of the job is managing the many appointments each day as our customers regularly have emergencies that they need to attend to which can often make getting to the next appointment a challenge. The good part though is customers are understanding and flexible.

The most rewarding part of the job is when you are able to demonstrate where your product can help patients the most. Then having the doctor report back on how your product was able to help a patient. That is what Pfizer is all about!
Pros
Training and resources to do your job
Cons
Scheduling customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2