Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Great people and satisfying work.
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 January 2017
I enjoyed working at Pfizer Vaccines Research Ottawa before the site was closed. My coworkers were a good team and the work itself was satisfying because it helped develop treatments that will one day improve the health of others.
good place to work
Medical Rep (Former Employee) –  Egypt, ON15 January 2017
good place to work in. co-workers are very helpful , very supportive and provide you a lot of help.hardest part of the job is that it requires a lot of efforts and the most enjoyable part is dealing with patients
A well organised and prestiegous company.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 November 2016
Workplace with very high standards,core values and work ethics.A hospitable dining and relaxation environment.Very hygienic and secured. A day at work is easy ,as the entire operation is well synchronize. Effeciency can be achieved by excellent organization..A well managed company. Workers knowledgeable and helpful. Job can be difficult without proper and effective communication..Rewarded for hard work by management.
Pros
Regular lunch treats.Rewarded with gifts.Social get-together.
Cons
Overtime opportunity. Convenient shifts.
Professionalism is always present
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines3 November 2016
Pfizer is a multi national company which promotes medicinal product. It is a research based company which produces very effective drigs that can help to save man kind. Being part of this company is a honour, because you know by your self that you are not just promoting the brand with PRIDE but also you are saving LIFE.
Pros
Company car, health benefits, good compensation
Cons
High monthly sales target
fun workplace
FITNESS TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 October 2016
You go through security and cannot get on the property without your pass. Small gym but the group class room was a good size and the employees were always happier once they stepped into the gym facilities
Great Culture
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2016
Pfizer had a great culture and made great brand names. They had a good balance of work/life and had good managers that fostered an excellent culture for the team.
really it was a big school
medical representative (Former Employee) –  Egypt24 May 2016
I've learned from Pfizer the meaning of SALES , that every time you are taking to some one , you are selling an idea. I've learned also, how to be organised and how to work under stress.
The hardest part of my work was the target achievement but it was overcome by planning and activity.The most enjoyable part of the job was the target also ,, as the achievements give us the energy to continue and enjoy success.
Pros
good income
Cons
crowded market
Allowed to work in the field of auto-immunity and understand the science of the pathology
Rheumatology Specialist Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Winnipeg, Abitibi,Sherbrooke20 April 2016
Evening before organize the following day.
Follow up was based on Physician or patient request
Working in close proximity wit the product nurses and reimbursement specialist
Provide peace of mind with rheumatologists and their patients.
I made sure that all concerned knew I had their backs
Pros
level of respect i developed from the rheumatologists
Cons
renumeration versusu sales
A company that is always seeking business opportunities in improving people's lives.
PROFESSIONAL / SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS REP (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 September 2015
Pfizer has got good products to market in the various therapeutic segments. It's constantly in search of formulations that would continuously treat people.
GP Rep, SPR, FST, DM, RSM, CHE
GP rep, SPR, FST, DM, RSM, CHE (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada15 June 2015
Being with Pfizer for so many years I did almost all jobs with the exception of Access. The Management was great at all levels and my co-workers were also excellent. The hardest part of the job was to see the down-sizing every year when we were losing patents on our medications. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be with colleagues and to be Customer facing.
Pros
Customer facing with colleagues
Cons
Patent loss
Pfizer - Professional and a great place to grow!
Specialty Representative - Man/Sask/Tbay (Former Employee) –  Manitoba/Saskatchewan/Thunder Bay4 June 2015
Pfizer has a very strong commitment to training and development. They provide many tools to help you succeed in your position and are committed to providing their customers with high quality information, products, and customer service.

Pfizer is an ethical company committed to operating within the guidelines set out for the industry and will always demonstrate a high commitment to operating with Integrity.

Customers trust in Pfizer is very high and many customers I have worked with consider Pfizer as the best company to partner with.

Co-workers are well trained, personable and have a high commitment to the success of the organization.

Hardest part of the job is managing the many appointments each day as our customers regularly have emergencies that they need to attend to which can often make getting to the next appointment a challenge. The good part though is customers are understanding and flexible.

The most rewarding part of the job is when you are able to demonstrate where your product can help patients the most. Then having the doctor report back on how your product was able to help a patient. That is what Pfizer is all about!
Pros
Training and resources to do your job
Cons
Scheduling customers
Quality Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga17 April 2015
Alot of work to do. People are great to work with
Everyday is very busy

Great company to work for and at times challenging.very diversed company which shows how different individuals can unite in order to accomplish goals.
Advancement, career booster
Field Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC2 February 2015
Fast paced environment with lots of place to grow. Empowered in decision making and team based environment which makes it a place to learn and gather experience.
Pfizer is a great place to work
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  2400 Skymark Ave. Mississauga,Ontario14 January 2015
Pfizer is a great to work, it has excellent benefits, good wages, and great culture. I loved working here 15 years unfortunately i have to part ways do to outsourcing. I feel home work
Pfizer is a great company to work for.
Retail and Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2014
Pfizer is a great company to work for. All employees at all levels are professional, committed and work as a team to achieve the company's goals.

Their "Own It" culture is a success as we all felt responsible and accountable for our own territories, making it very easy to meet the demands or expectations placed on us.

The management team was always supportive and listened to our feedback from the field so that all of our jobs were easier and we could all succeed.

They provided us with all the tools needed to perform our jobs, whether it would be samples, equipment, training, etc.
Pros
Great company, great life/work balance and great compensation.
Cons
Working in the field in the winter is not always easy.
A great place to work
Coordinator for field Sales Force (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC26 May 2014
There was always new challenges and the people were all so familiar and friendly. You started your day in a good atmosphere, you knew what you had to do. You worked with a group of people who were your team for many years. The hardest part of your job, sometimes was staying on top of your work. Most enjoyable for me was the customer service for my internal and external clients. It was a place where you looked forward to go to work.
Pros
Free lunches, you were always informed on how the company was succeeding, there were bonus, and free gifts, also weekend trips to different places for team building
Cons
they outsourced world wide, it was difficult because they were combining your jobs with others, across the world, and your job became obsolete, you were told you had to train the new person who would be replacing you.
Large corporate entity-Good training program
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Corner Brook, NL7 May 2014
Long Days with self structured schedule. Highly competitive with proper training and qualified resources available.

Not much stability in volatile Pharmaceutical industry.

Great co workers who have great selling skills and product experience.

Hardest part of the job was instability and uncertainty year after year.

Most enjoyable part was building relationships with customers.
Pros
Company Car, Bonus Structure
Cons
Instability.
Great Environment to work in
Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kirkland21 April 2014
I like working with the team We have ; they are a great group eager to help when in need etc.
good workplace
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Dalian, China9 April 2014
Product knowledge, meeting with sales team/medical department, etc.
I learned the process of launch of a new product.
The hardet part of the job is medical terminologies
The most enjoyable part of the job is your becoming an expert before the launch of the product
Pros
good workplace
Cons
far from the city center
Good Work Enviroment
Warehouse Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2014
Running the day to day operations of the distribution centre, learned and applied the use of SAP, had a fantastic mangaer and the co-workers were some of the best ever worked with

4.2