PetSmart Employee Review

fun with pets
Pet Care Expert (Former Employee) –  Mississauga28 August 2013
working with pets and people were very fun
management was great
all coworkers are fun and very polite

Other PetSmart Employee Reviews

Petsmart was a nice place to work until managent started not supporting their staff.
Dog Bather (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 December 2017
When I started at petsmart back in 2015 the location I worked at was upbeat and even when we hit hard times there was still the time when we would come out of the not so nice rutt we had fallen into. But once management changed after the first year and a half we began our decent into the same rutt however there was no coming out of the rutt this year and I saw more and more employees leave and complain about how petsmart is not the best place to work than I ever thought possible.
Pros
You got a discount on your purchases
Cons
No support from management, wolves in sheeps clothing, semi rediculous policys, new rules and rediculous write ups, not a clean workplace.
Terrible Management
Pet Stylist (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 November 2017
7 years ago, when I first started at PetSmart, it was a great place to work. Over the last few years, with all the changes to the company, it has become a nightmare. The management no longer seems to care about employees, and in some cases, even what is best for the animals in our care. All they care about is money, and the environment/ workplace culture definitely reflects that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PetSmart. Our community is ready to answer.