PetSmart Employee Review

Front Lead Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA8 March 2013
I really have enjoyed over the years working in customer service. If you love pets you will enjoy working for this company. This job is not difficult. I have learned how to train your dogs, fish, reptiles, small animals, and pet hotel. I highly recommend this job to pet lovers.
Pros
great enviorment
Cons
slow

Other PetSmart Employee Reviews

Disappointment
PetCare/Salon/Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC20 February 2018
Came to work at petsmart Port coquitlam and it seemed that all the other associates just wanted to get paid and didn't care. When their lack of care impacted to lives of the animals, it really upset me, after bringing it to the attention of the manager he did nothing. I worked in the grooming salon as well, i worked hard, was not trained properly, but gained experience working there almost every day. Just recently two new bathers got hired and my hours are getting cut. This is very disappointing considering I worked there during the busiest part of the year (Christmas time) and picked up shifts constantly and my hours are still getting cut. There is a lack of care and respect from the managers to the associates, along with them cutting your hours for people that do not care about the animals.
Pros
got to work with cute animals
Cons
lack of care and respect from managers, lack of training, lack of hours
Fun place to work
Pet Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 February 2018
Fun work environement. Lots of cool products to learn about. Great building relationships with customers and their pets. Good team building job. Enjoyable place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PetSmart. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K