PetSmart Employee Review

Enjoyable
Senior Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA26 November 2012
This is where I began working with dogs, this was also where I as given my first opportunity as a managerial figure. Here it was my responsibility to manage shifts with 4 to 5 staff members on.

Other PetSmart Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Pet Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 February 2018
Fun work environement. Lots of cool products to learn about. Great building relationships with customers and their pets. Good team building job. Enjoyable place to work.
big ol MEH
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON6 February 2018
Easy enough job, especially so to enjoy! I genuinely enjoyed assisting Pet Parents finding both what they needed and wanted to get the most for their pets! Loved to see all the animals day in and day out and get a first look at all the new products and learn more about them!

Loved learning about the foods and toys in the store!

However management and head office truly doesn't care about it's employees to any sort of degree and has no mercy in it's practices.
As such, I will NEVER return to work here nor even shop here, and as such I'll extend the same words to people I know about what I went through to friends and family about shopping here.

PetSmart has lost both an employee and loyal customer in myself and my family and friends.
Pros
Coworkers very friendly, fun job, easy to pick up and understand.
Cons
Management, little to no hours, head office just doesn't care about you and they never will.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PetSmart. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K