About this Opportunity:
Cutbank Trucking, a division of Petrowest Corporation, provides services in culvert installation, road overlay projects, road maintenance and road construction. A large portion of Cutbank’s business involves loading and hauling logs for Weyerhaeuser Company. We are currently seeking an A/P and Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist for our Grande Prairie, Alberta, Field Office location.
- Walk in traffic.
- Enter daily tickets into log delivery tracking system.
- Reconcile tickets to daily report.
- Stamp, code and enter all invoices into Navision.
- Reconcile statements monthly.
- Put together weekly A/P run reports.
- Receive A/P cheque stubs, match and file.
- Maintain current “Open Payables” file at front desk.
- Reconcile open payables to Navision quarterly.
- Ensure all A/P filing is current and accurate.
- Prepare accruals and assist in month end duties.
- Maintain fuel card spreadsheets.
- Other duties as requested.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to enter data in an accurate and complete manner, with attention to detail.
- 1+ years’ experience in AP and reconciling statements.
- 2+ years' experience in an office and administrative role.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
We offer our employees an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive wage, group health benefits, as well as a commitment to career development.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to: Chris Schilling, Petrowest Human Resources
Petrowest would like to thank everyone for their interest. Applicants that are being considered for interviews will be contacted at this time. Please visit our website: www.petrowestcorp.com to read about other interesting opportunities.