Petrowest Corporation is currently seeking a full-time HSE Supervisor for its Grande Prairie location.
Candidates must live within the Grande Prairie, Alberta region, or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Construction Safety Officer (CSO).
- 3+ years of HSE experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Working knowledge of current safety and environmental regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of hazard identification methodologies and risk tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in the investigation of accidents and near misses.
- Frequent site visits and safety meetings as requested by management.
- Organization of new and existing employee HSE training, Drug and Alcohol testing and orientation.
- Maintain an up to date record keeping of all employee safety certifications.
- Record keeping and tracking of all safety equipment within division, including safety equipment (attached or detached to/from equipment), vehicles, camp, inventory or office.
- Communicate with government agencies and insurance companies as requested and approved by the corporate HSE manager on behalf of Petrowest for any HSE issues, requirements or regulations.
- Communicate with clients to satisfy any individual corporate HSE issues or standing procedures as requested and approved by the general manager.
In the event of an emergency situation the HSE supervisor will be available to, immediately respond, and take control of the situation on behalf of Petrowest.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to: Chris Schilling, Petrowest Human Resources
We appreciate all candidates that have applied, however only those who are considered will be contacted