About this Opportunity:
R Bee Crushing operates under the Petrowest Civil division and specializes in custom aggregate rock crushing and sand screen for gravel supply operations throughout Alberta and British Columbia. R Bee Crushing is looking for a Divisional Controller for its Gibbons, Alberta office location.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller and the General Manager, the Divisional Controller has overall responsibility for the accounting for that division. Specific duties include:
- Responsible for the review and completion of the monthly divisional reporting
- Responsible for the review and completion of the monthly production and revenue reporting
- Purchasing and payables processing
- Work closely with the operations to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Tracking on an on-going basis the monthly budget to actuals
- Review of sales invoicing, holdback reconciliations and working with operations to follow up and ensure timely collections
- Job costing and analysis
- AFE processing
- Contract administration
- Collaborating with corporate and other finance teams to implement new policies and processes
- Liaise with corporate office and external auditors.
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, or CGA)
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently and meet strict deadlines
Petrowest is a diversified energy industry service provider, supporting exploration and drilling activity in Western Canada. These services include pre-drilling and post-completion energy services. In addition the company provides industrial and civil infrastructure support, proper disposal of environmentally hazardous waste material, as well as gravel crushing and heavy duty hauling and transportation services. Petrowest operates one of the largest fleets of heavy equipment, with roughly 700 pieces.
We thank you for taking the time to review this application, however only candidates being considered will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Petrowest.
Petrowest is a diversified energy industry service provider, supporting exploration and drilling activity in Western Canada. These services...