Based along BC’s west coast, our employees enjoy challenging careers and a relaxed pace of life close to pristine beaches and mountains, in one of Canada’s mildest climates. You can expect a competitive benefit and salary package when you work with us, along with the chance to advance your skills, experience and knowledge within a supportive peer environment. Your unique skills, talents and life experience will find a good home here.
Title: Process Engineer
Location: Vancouver, BC
Our client has an immediate opening for Process Engineers.Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, this position is accountable for technically guiding the manufacture of pulp and paper products at our Powell River facility.
As an integral member of our team, you will:
- initiate, coordinate, conduct, document and assess mill trials and studies
- provide technical support to operators for process troubleshooting
- provide technical leadership for process improvement projects
- lead the identification, prioritization and resolution of process issues
- identify and implement cost saving programs.
- A motivated self-starter equipped with good interpersonal and analytical skills, you ideally have advanced paper technology, pulp technology or energy management experience.
- Technically look for advanced paper technology, pulp technology or energy management experience – that usually is an engineer but it’s not a must. We will also consider junior Chemical Engineers interested in taking on Operations role within 1-2 years.
We are a Recruitment Firmed based out of Calgary, Alberta who represent high profile clients whom are leaders in the Oil & Gas and...