Petro Canada Employee Review

View all Petro Canada reviews

Overall good place for employment
GSA/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON30 May 2013
At Petro Canada, for the duration of my employment with this company I worked the midnight shift, however when I first started out I would work a typical day shift. The main duties were to attendant to customers, keep the store tidy and assist any suppliers that would come into the store. Once I started to work a midnight shift, the duty list entailed a little more than the day time shift, stocking the shelves, cleaning all parts of the store, newspaper inventory, cleaning outdoors, etc. For the most part I worked a lone, as each shift was only assigned to one person. The hardest part about the job was working a lone a night, when your trying to clean but making sure that customers are attended to, but I did enjoy the job overall because I was able to gain more skills and experience.
Pros
independence, chance to learn new skills
Cons
Long shifts

Other Petro Canada Employee Reviews

best gas station in canada.
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 February 2018
Working in Petro Canada is everyone's dream and its very good to work there. We have to take care of every rules and regulation which are told in the beggning of the training.
job overview
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, ON12 February 2018
It was great time to work. Overall main part of job is management. To deal with customer is the main important part so that we can retain them for long time.