Petro Canada Employee Review

View all Petro Canada reviews

Its a good starting job
Retail Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 August 2013
The work involved was customer service and sales assistance.I was the cashier ,aswell as took care of inventory and sales.The training was decent but the job description was vague ,the manager was rude and didnt really care about the store policies .The organizational activity of the store was weak.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Night Shift

Other Petro Canada Employee Reviews

Realy good place to work friendly enviornment.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB20 January 2018
I really enjoy working in shifts usually its for 8 hours where we get 30 minutes break also i have learned so many skills including interpersonal skills , strong communication skill and time management ,meeting deadline on time efficiently and effectively. The workplace culture was extremely friendly. The toughest part of job is multitasking because while providing excellent customer service ,everyone must keep maintaining cleaning standards of the store. Despite this , the most enjoyable part of the job is to interact with the customer and build up good customer relationship.
Pros
learning so many skills and specially the multitasking.
Cons
sometimes due to some ones sick call, the shifts get extended for 10 hours.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, P.E.I14 January 2018
Petro Canada is an easy job. I'm typically kept busy which I like. The manager and the owner are very kind and great to work for. The owner is very understanding with school. When you have down time you're aloud to study and he understands taking time off during exams.
Pros
Free coffee, great manager, easy
Cons
People pumping gas and leaving, customers stealing