Petro Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
i worked as a assistant manager
Customer Service (Current Employee), brampton ontarioJuly 29, 2015
i am working as a assistant manger in petro Canada from last two years I have a good relationship with my manger and co workers.i like my job
Full Service
p/t cashier (Former Employee), BramptonJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Friend's older brother was the owner
Cons: Friend's older brother was the owner
Working at a full service gas station could at times become very intense, with the balancing and multi-tasking of many duties. I also did enjoy this factor of the job because it would keep me busy for majority of the day and also the consist interaction with other people, helped the day fly by.
Worst work place in the world
Cashier (Current Employee), St. Thomas, ONJuly 21, 2015
This work place is total inappropriate to work. The manager and owner will act like dictators. You won't get anything but harassment as areward.
Fun and Pleasant environment
GUEST SERVICE ATTENDANT (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Nice working environment
Cons: No public holidays
Guest Service Attendant is a responsible job to deliver satisfactory service to the patrons. I really like this job however its not my professional job as because it gives me to interact with new people and help them by providing good service. I have experience in working morning, evening and night shifts so I have been meeting different people working in different sectors and can have small talks with them. The most important thing which we can gain from this job is to behave polite and gently manner. We learn how to deal with a situation and handle people with different attitudes and moods. I learn different aspects of the business and service like providing services like Gas, cigarette, lotteries, food, beverages etc. and money transactions, documentations. The management and the co workers are very helpful and its a nice atmosphere to work with them and they are always considering our suggestions also. The hardest part of the job is the safety, while working during night shifts because of some crazy people.
environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 19, 2015
Pros: free water
Cons: less hours in summer
good place to work and gain communication and customer handling skills. can find fun in work if the management is supportive.
Great company with great people to work with.
Manager (Former Employee), London, ONJuly 13, 2015
It was a good part time job during school which turned out to be full time when graduated from school. However, I wanted to focus on my career therefore left the company to start working in accounting.
Friendly working Atmosphere
Manager, Gas Station (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Prosfessional Learing would give opportunites to apply for gas station
Cons: could stay stagnant
Worked well on the cash counter. That was the challenge that was over come as I was not familiar at all. Owners and Hierarchy of the company were great. colleagues were helpful. Customer at times were rude. the good thing about the job was that people became very friendly and used to stay back and chat their personal and professional issues.
Fast paced workplace
Gas station clerk (Current Employee), Laval, QCJune 24, 2015
I like working in this environment, even though my hours are irregular.
I wish we had cheaper gas as employees, but this is not happening.
A lot of experience on providing satisfactory service to client and customer, great chance to meat and deal with variety of customers.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 24, 2015
Pros: social parties, holiday celebration including gift presentation, flexibilty of vacation choices.
Cons: Emergency on call duties and weekend intruptions.
Maintaining and operating fuel pumps, car wash bays , propane filling and control , provide preventive maintenance to client's vehicle and minor services , provided training to new hire and assist on selection.

Gained great experience on maintaining assorted machinery , customer service and getting along with others, plus a chance to meet a variety of customers and coworkers.

The job was more fun than routine and offered time to participate on social activities with all staff and employees from franchise to the administration.
Job Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, ONJune 24, 2015
 Welcoming & Greeting Customers
 Up selling and promoting Petro Canada products & Services
 Maintain Cash and Store Sales
 Daily Sales Reporting to Manager
Decent
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJune 12, 2015
Pros: Easy and non-demanding
Cons: Can get boring and long shifts
Easy and non-pressured job. Not very opportunistic that I could use as a potential career. I like working in this job because it is not very demanding and allows me to save energy for school and working alone without a supervisor with you all shift makes it better. Not the best when it comes to pay and benefits.
relaxed work environment& friendly staff
Gas Jockey (Former Employee), Fox Creek, ABJune 12, 2015
fast paced work environment friendly co-workers
i worked as a gas jockey working outside in all weather conditions
management was fair and understanding and flexible with hours
secure job but no life because we i have to live in camp
Store Clerk/ Night Supervisor (Current Employee), Conklin, ABJune 6, 2015
learned how to deal with different attitudes of people working in camp. Learned how to handle subordinates and designate works for the day
Enjoyable Company to Work for
Store Manager (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 31, 2015
Pros: Great work team, rewards
Cons: Alot of standing, no breaks, no benifits, hard to advance
Owner is very reasonable and understanding, customers are for the most part friendly. Down side is alot of standing and no breaks.
Flexiable work hours
Customer Service Attendant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 29, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: constant standing and no benefits
Meet new people daily. Growth is limited. Hours/shifts can be changed to your needs. No benefits. Management is very aggressive at times.
Productice and Fun place to work, with several social events and luches
Manager (Former Employee), Ajax, OntarioMay 21, 2015
Pros: several social events, lunches and prizes
Cons: no cons
This was a great place to work, I would start at 9 am and before I knew it it was time to go home.

Management always treated the employees with dignity and respect and made them feel that they were very much appreciated.
Comfortable and Productive Workplace
Head GSA (Gas Station Attendant) (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 14, 2015
Pros: Very comfortable environment, great staff, friendly customers (regulars)
Cons: Standing on feet for long hours of the day, customer conflicts
Did open and close counts at the beginning and ending of every shift (tobacco/lottery), cleaned throughout the day, worked on general merchandising. Learned to be more outgoing and engage with people socially and professionally. Management was close and helpful, and the same vise versa, helping with any needs asked of me that were above my responsibilities. Co-workers became friends that were dependable and helpful for as long as I was employed there. Hardest part of the job was not being able to have a customer be totally satisfied with my service. Most enjoyable part of job was seeing how my service could make a difference with peoples lives for the better and how good I got at customer service.
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: Returning friendly customers
Cons: Working alone a lot of the times
I enjoyed having regular customers returning for products but wasn't always thrilled about being the only person working there while having to deal with the store plus the carwash. Overall pretty good company.
Customer Relationship
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), ottawa, ontario, canadaMay 7, 2015
Learned to Developed sales skills.

Satisfy customers and up sell our items and promotions.

Most enjoyable part is to deal and talk with different people and Solve the issues.
Manager (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 6, 2015
Pros: interact with lots of people
A normal Day at work consist: in come to work check emails for any updates, take a look around the lot and store and ensure everything is in working order.

Create a list of things to to-do for the day. such as orders, phone calls, organizing, restocking, cash flow, repairs, schedule staffing, payroll,

take the counter and interact with customers to get feedback of their needs and try to apply to future products or costumer satisfaction approaches. in the future

we always try to keep a good culture at work by doing staff meetings regularly to interact between employers which usually work in different shifts. and make sure we all are a good family and help each other everyday.

1 2 3 4 5