Petro Canada

Petro Canada Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Company
Station and Service Attendant (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONApril 4, 2015
Great company with great benefits and assists in training programs to further develop your skills within the company, And to advance into a leadership program.
Very Fast paced.
Cashier (Current Employee), Ajax, ONApril 2, 2015
Was busy all the time, mostly worked alone, had no breaks while working alone, it was hard to communicate to manager. very fast paced.
very interesting place to work
GSA (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 13, 2015
Pros: gift cards on target compltions
Cons: long hrs
this job made me learn how to deal with different type of personalities.the management is great an co workers are very friendly and cooperative.an also learned the standards of the company.the most enjoyable part when there is a contest and you have the zeal to make your team win.
meeting people
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 12, 2015
I got along with all the employees I enjoyed talking to the customers the work was good, the winter was cold I had to keep all the walk ways cleaned and salted
After school job
Cashier / Gas Attendant / Car Was Attendant (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 9, 2015
This job was one of my firsts. It allowed me to gain experience with a fast paced work environment. I gained skills such as providing service to higher positions. Work discipline and I was trained to get my tasks required done.
Great starter job
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee), Tilbury, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: 8 hour shift
Cons: not good money
Was a great first job, worked an 8 hour shift. Pumping gas in the cold winter winds was probably the hardest thing to do. co-workers were easy to get along with.
Customer Handling
Guest Sales Representative (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: friendly enironment
The most valuable thing i learned is customer handling and how to satisfy their needs. Though handling so many customers at a time can be stressful.
great work place
customer service (Former Employee), airdireFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great management
i really enjoyed in working here. friendly staff and great management.my co workers were awesome. its a great place to develop your customer service skills.
Great place for a starter job
Cashier/Pump Attendant (Former Employee), Port McNiell BCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free bevrages
The typical day at Petro Canada consists mostly of customer service along with cleaning and organization. My boss is terrific he is very understanding and shows appreciation in his employees. My favorite part of my job is being able to talk and help people.
same thing every day
Clerk, receiving, cleaning (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: meeting nice people
Cons: to many who thing there bosses
cleaning ,serving clients,taking care of carwash ,dealing with cold when working outside,getting to meet nice people ,trusting youre co worker,
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa. ONFebruary 14, 2015
Sometimes it got boring because of no customers since I enjoy interacting with customers it became a challenge. I was surrounded by a great team that really maximized my potential as an employee.
Having great experience with Petro-Canada
Cashier (Current Employee), Dundas, ONFebruary 10, 2015
I am working in this company as a cashier at one of their site. I having great experience of providing customer services.
Will provide details on the interview day.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 28, 2015
The hardest part of this job will be the night shifts as most of the day shift work is left for the night shift worker and it's pretty slow aswell.
Fun place but not for long
Concierge (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 7, 2015
earnerd customer service experience , met a loads of people and work with many. Its is simple attendant job,
awesome work place
Manager (Former Employee), londonJanuary 4, 2015
very day new things better to have customer service and face to face interpretation and hands on work experience all days .
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 27, 2014
Its a busy work load, handing hundreds of customers daily. Also very fast paced.
nice to work and fun
Customer Service /Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 19, 2014
I was working part-time .I learned how to deal with frustrated type of customers .how to work in fast pace environment alone.
Nice clean organized shop with good hoists
310 S Automotive service technician (Former Employee), St. Davids, ONDecember 3, 2014
Pros: always had lunch for all the staff on thursdays
Cons: i miss working for that great organization
Petro Canada was one of the best shops I had the pleasure to work for. The owners were hard working people that earned their money the old fashion way with hard work and dedication.Hard work and dedication are the strong foundation for a successful business in todays market.The customer must come First and be satisfied in the end .
Its a good place to be there
Assistant Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 1, 2014
I learned there about Customer Service and Inventory. i learned how to communicate with different kind of different people.
Very slow pace
Cashier (Former Employee), Windsor, ONNovember 23, 2014
Pros: quite
Cons: boring, makes you tired.
Worked as a cashier for a seasonal position. Worked midnights on weekends. Very dead work environment, shifts mostly included monitoring and completing paperwork.

1 2 3 4 5