Petro Canada

Petro Canada Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great work place
customer service (Former Employee), airdireFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great management
i really enjoyed in working here. friendly staff and great management.my co workers were awesome. its a great place to develop your customer service skills.
Great place for a starter job
Cashier/Pump Attendant (Former Employee), Port McNiell BCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free bevrages
The typical day at Petro Canada consists mostly of customer service along with cleaning and organization. My boss is terrific he is very understanding and shows appreciation in his employees. My favorite part of my job is being able to talk and help people.
same thing every day
Clerk, receiving, cleaning (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: meeting nice people
Cons: to many who thing there bosses
cleaning ,serving clients,taking care of carwash ,dealing with cold when working outside,getting to meet nice people ,trusting youre co worker,
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa. ONFebruary 14, 2015
Sometimes it got boring because of no customers since I enjoy interacting with customers it became a challenge. I was surrounded by a great team that really maximized my potential as an employee.
Having great experience with Petro-Canada
Cashier (Current Employee), Dundas, ONFebruary 10, 2015
I am working in this company as a cashier at one of their site. I having great experience of providing customer services.
Will provide details on the interview day.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 28, 2015
The hardest part of this job will be the night shifts as most of the day shift work is left for the night shift worker and it's pretty slow aswell.
Fun place but not for long
Concierge (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 7, 2015
earnerd customer service experience , met a loads of people and work with many. Its is simple attendant job,
awesome work place
Manager (Former Employee), londonJanuary 4, 2015
very day new things better to have customer service and face to face interpretation and hands on work experience all days .
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 27, 2014
Its a busy work load, handing hundreds of customers daily. Also very fast paced.
nice to work and fun
Customer Service /Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 19, 2014
I was working part-time .I learned how to deal with frustrated type of customers .how to work in fast pace environment alone.
Nice clean organized shop with good hoists
310 S Automotive service technician (Former Employee), St. Davids, ONDecember 3, 2014
Pros: always had lunch for all the staff on thursdays
Cons: i miss working for that great organization
Petro Canada was one of the best shops I had the pleasure to work for. The owners were hard working people that earned their money the old fashion way with hard work and dedication.Hard work and dedication are the strong foundation for a successful business in todays market.The customer must come First and be satisfied in the end .
Its a good place to be there
Assistant Cashier (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONDecember 1, 2014
I learned there about Customer Service and Inventory. i learned how to communicate with different kind of different people.
Very slow pace
Cashier (Former Employee), Windsor, ONNovember 23, 2014
Pros: quite
Cons: boring, makes you tired.
Worked as a cashier for a seasonal position. Worked midnights on weekends. Very dead work environment, shifts mostly included monitoring and completing paperwork.
Productive and busy
Site Manager (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 16, 2014
Pros: for me it was doing what i studied in school.
Cons: salary could have been better and could have been some benefits.
Typical day was checking safe drops to shifts, getting bank deposit ready, transferring shift work to computer, keeping store clean, helping cashier when it was busy, ordering stock, stocking shelves. One week per month of inventory control. I learned how to run a business. Management and co-workers were excellent. The hardest part was finding the mistake when one is made sometimes and some of the stock that sells better some weeks than others was hard to order for because you never know when it's going to sell. The most enjoyable part of the job was the bookkeeping because that is what I studied in school.
it was a good company but it was cold
General sales associate (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONNovember 1, 2014
Pros: easy jib
Cons: heartless owner
Petro-Canada is a good company to work for but they are a cold company to work for. there is a lot of counting involved with 8 hour shifts
Servicing guests by attending to their needs and concerns to make their experience at Petro Canada enjoyable.
Guest Service Attendant/Cashier (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCOctober 28, 2014
- Handled guest relations on a daily basis.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are
correct and that there is adequate change.
Good part time job while attending school
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONOctober 21, 2014
A typical day at work would be coming in on time and handling customer during the shift and there needs. I learned how to be social and meet new people.
fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 20, 2014
overall good experience
Learnt Managing skills
Helping co-workers
busy work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 20, 2014
Cons: 9 hours
Working at the gas station is pretty much stressed out and if you the only one working by yourself. Working alone, busy place, not having a break time and plus you will confront the customers that having a bad day. It will lead you to have a bad day too. You should know how be patient , know how to handle customers and control the self-esteem that's how you will handle the customer services. The gas station I worked with just only one person working in the morning one person in the night shift. My co-worker i don't have any problems with them because they are motivated and hard working people. They will hep you to due to any problems and most important is to respect people. The hardest part of the job is how to handle customers. Customers is really hard to handle with, when you don't even know how to handle the pressure it will get to you. For me there is 3 types how to handle the customer. Patients, control your self-esteem and most important is to always great them with smile. The most enjoyable part of my job is somehow its my pleasure to make my customers happy and appreciated.
Carpet cleaning
Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONOctober 20, 2014
Pros: didnt have to walk far for work
Cons: needed more hours
I enjoyed talking to new and existing customers. I booked appointments to get carpoets cleane din your home and let you know about the sales or promotions we had running. My manager was someone I knew so it was nice if I needed to talk to him about anything I could've. I worked by myself and got a lot done.

1 2 3 4 5