Petro Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Comfortable and Productive Workplace
Head GSA (Gas Station Attendant) (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMay 14, 2015
Pros: Very comfortable environment, great staff, friendly customers (regulars)
Cons: Standing on feet for long hours of the day, customer conflicts
Did open and close counts at the beginning and ending of every shift (tobacco/lottery), cleaned throughout the day, worked on general merchandising. Learned to be more outgoing and engage with people socially and professionally. Management was close and helpful, and the same vise versa, helping with any needs asked of me that were above my responsibilities. Co-workers became friends that were dependable and helpful for as long as I was employed there. Hardest part of the job was not being able to have a customer be totally satisfied with my service. Most enjoyable part of job was seeing how my service could make a difference with peoples lives for the better and how good I got at customer service.
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: Returning friendly customers
Cons: Working alone a lot of the times
I enjoyed having regular customers returning for products but wasn't always thrilled about being the only person working there while having to deal with the store plus the carwash. Overall pretty good company.
Customer Relationship
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), ottawa, ontario, canadaMay 7, 2015
Learned to Developed sales skills.

Satisfy customers and up sell our items and promotions.

Most enjoyable part is to deal and talk with different people and Solve the issues.
Manager (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMay 6, 2015
Pros: interact with lots of people
A normal Day at work consist: in come to work check emails for any updates, take a look around the lot and store and ensure everything is in working order.

Create a list of things to to-do for the day. such as orders, phone calls, organizing, restocking, cash flow, repairs, schedule staffing, payroll,

take the counter and interact with customers to get feedback of their needs and try to apply to future products or costumer satisfaction approaches. in the future

we always try to keep a good culture at work by doing staff meetings regularly to interact between employers which usually work in different shifts. and make sure we all are a good family and help each other everyday.
Managing a busy location brought the best out of me
Assistant Manager - Stock/Inventory (Former Employee), London, ONMay 6, 2015
A typical day as an assistant manager can be best described as a busy day full of responsibilities. Making sure the store merchandise is full and properly in its due place. Inventory count if anything was short we needed to make new orders to fill that order.

I would help new comers often training them and telling them about the do's and don'ts as required by the manager in regards to the safety measures according to the franchise's policy.

Hardest part of the job is the maintenance and service of the property.
Great work environment
Cash and Customer Service (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 5, 2015
During Saturday nights when all the customers are drunk. I learned good hospitality. All my workers are cooperative and very helpful. To deal with the customer who does not pay respect to our moral values. to communicate with the customers who are well behaved and gentle.
customer
cashier\baker (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NSApril 21, 2015
a typical day at work was baking waiting on customers pumping propane working as a term with all co-workers.The most enjoyable part of my job was waiting on customer
Great Company
Station and Service Attendant (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONApril 4, 2015
Great company with great benefits and assists in training programs to further develop your skills within the company, And to advance into a leadership program.
Very Fast paced.
Cashier (Current Employee), Ajax, ONApril 2, 2015
Was busy all the time, mostly worked alone, had no breaks while working alone, it was hard to communicate to manager. very fast paced.
very interesting place to work
GSA (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 13, 2015
Pros: gift cards on target compltions
Cons: long hrs
this job made me learn how to deal with different type of personalities.the management is great an co workers are very friendly and cooperative.an also learned the standards of the company.the most enjoyable part when there is a contest and you have the zeal to make your team win.
meeting people
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMarch 12, 2015
I got along with all the employees I enjoyed talking to the customers the work was good, the winter was cold I had to keep all the walk ways cleaned and salted
After school job
Cashier / Gas Attendant / Car Was Attendant (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 9, 2015
This job was one of my firsts. It allowed me to gain experience with a fast paced work environment. I gained skills such as providing service to higher positions. Work discipline and I was trained to get my tasks required done.
Great starter job
Guest Service Attendant (Former Employee), Tilbury, ONMarch 4, 2015
Pros: 8 hour shift
Cons: not good money
Was a great first job, worked an 8 hour shift. Pumping gas in the cold winter winds was probably the hardest thing to do. co-workers were easy to get along with.
Customer Handling
Guest Sales Representative (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: friendly enironment
The most valuable thing i learned is customer handling and how to satisfy their needs. Though handling so many customers at a time can be stressful.
great work place
customer service (Former Employee), airdireFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great management
i really enjoyed in working here. friendly staff and great management.my co workers were awesome. its a great place to develop your customer service skills.
Great place for a starter job
Cashier/Pump Attendant (Former Employee), Port McNiell BCFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: free bevrages
The typical day at Petro Canada consists mostly of customer service along with cleaning and organization. My boss is terrific he is very understanding and shows appreciation in his employees. My favorite part of my job is being able to talk and help people.
same thing every day
Clerk, receiving, cleaning (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: meeting nice people
Cons: to many who thing there bosses
cleaning ,serving clients,taking care of carwash ,dealing with cold when working outside,getting to meet nice people ,trusting youre co worker,
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee), Ottawa. ONFebruary 14, 2015
Sometimes it got boring because of no customers since I enjoy interacting with customers it became a challenge. I was surrounded by a great team that really maximized my potential as an employee.
Having great experience with Petro-Canada
Cashier (Current Employee), Dundas, ONFebruary 10, 2015
I am working in this company as a cashier at one of their site. I having great experience of providing customer services.
Will provide details on the interview day.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 28, 2015
The hardest part of this job will be the night shifts as most of the day shift work is left for the night shift worker and it's pretty slow aswell.

1 2 3 4 5