Petro-Canada Employee Review

View all Petro-Canada reviews

Overall good place for employment
GSA/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Welland, ON30 May 2013
At Petro Canada, for the duration of my employment with this company I worked the midnight shift, however when I first started out I would work a typical day shift. The main duties were to attendant to customers, keep the store tidy and assist any suppliers that would come into the store. Once I started to work a midnight shift, the duty list entailed a little more than the day time shift, stocking the shelves, cleaning all parts of the store, newspaper inventory, cleaning outdoors, etc. For the most part I worked a lone, as each shift was only assigned to one person. The hardest part about the job was working a lone a night, when your trying to clean but making sure that customers are attended to, but I did enjoy the job overall because I was able to gain more skills and experience.
Pros
independence, chance to learn new skills
Cons
Long shifts

Other Petro-Canada Employee Reviews

good place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 December 2017
not that good place to work if you dont't have any kind of work experience in customer service it will ruin your whole work experience for future the managing department in so bad to work in.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
bad management
petro-canada
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC19 November 2017
-mostly 8hr shifts and working alone..
-no benefits or pay increase
-highlight of the day is seeing the regular clients
-expect clients to get annoyed of hearing the same promotions for min 2 months
Cons
no breaks