We are looking for a Property Manager Assistant at our Head Office located in downtown Vancouver. Reporting directly to the Senior Property Manager Assistant, the Property Manager Assistant position is responsible for providing superior, quality services to ensure consistent quality services for tenants, and to help enhance the overall value of the building. If you are positive, customer focused, and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
- Providing superior quality customer service dealing effectively and fairly with tenant requests and concerns on a timely basis, involving the Property Manager or Building Technician as needed
- Promptly attending to the tenant services phone line and email requests and ensuring response and follow up is provided up to completion
- Demonstrating knowledge of the property building operations and systems to assess issues and provide accurate information to the building technician in resolving problems
- Ensuring that service requests are logged appropriately and closed when completed
- Managing the booking of boardrooms or elevators for move-in and move-outs
- Proactively anticipating needs / issues and providing solutions to tenants and Property Manager concerns
- Planning and participating in various building events such as Tenant Appreciation Day
- assisting with drafting and distributing letters, notices, contracts and other correspondence related to the administration of the property
- Maintaining up to date tenant contact information, and contractor information
- Following proper procedures for logging and dispatching service requests and work orders
- Managing the distribution of parking stalls , storage lockers and booking of boardroom or elevators
- Assisting with researching quotes and other information for special maintenance and capital projects as directed by the Property Manager
- Assisting Property Managers with performing other related duties to better administer tenancies and the building
- Other projects as assigned
- Completion of high school diploma
- General understanding of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyageur is an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years experience providing quality customer service with ability to multi-task and prioritize demands
- Experience providing administration support, including answering phones, record keeping, processing invoices and coordinating support services
- Proven organizational ability with attention to detail
- Maturity and confidence when dealing with difficult issues or conflict
- Ability to develop positive and professional relationships using strong verbal and written communication skills
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits.
To apply for this opportunity, "Careers" page at www.petersonbc.com. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF's will be accepted.
While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview.