We are looking for a Property Administrator for Portage Place Shopping Centre located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Property Administrator position is responsible for ensuring the optimal administration of the leasing process working with the General Manager on site and the Leasing team from Head Office. The Property Administrator works with the Centre management team to ensure work flows, guidelines and overall Centre goals and objectives are being met. If you are positive, customer focused, and hardworking, we want to hear from you!
- Drafting and editing short term leases on-site and confirming accuracy of information to tenants and Head Office Leasing team
- Ensuring the leases are set-up in Yardi, approved and signed off on in time for commencement date according to Head Office Leasing team
- Tracking and updating tenant insurance certificates, and available storage units for tenant use
- Preparing and following-up on all short term leases initiated on site
- Reviewing monthly all floor plans to ensure accuracy and clarity
- Supporting General Manager and Operations Manager in coordinating all new construction and tenant renovations ensuring deadlines are met and appropriate paperwork is maintained.
- Generating expiry and occupancy reports for the Leasing team and the General Manager
- Reviewing and updating monthly leasing activity, tenancy and rent roll reports
- Circulating lease abstracts to all office staff to ensure everyone is aware of ongoing leasing opportunities
- Reviewing and detailing lease documents from Head Office for General Manager and property accountant to ensure all charges are booked and documents and reports are up to date
- Providing vacation coverage for property accountant
- Understanding and conquering daily, weekly and monthly tasks performed by Property accountant in order to provide support during vacations
- Providing break support at customer service as part of the office support function
- Completion of high school diploma
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Yardi is an asset
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience providing effective and efficient administration support within an office or real estate environment
- Proven organizational ability with attention to detail
- Quality writing and editing skill and the ability to work with and interpret complex leasing information and documentation
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize demands without compromising quality
- Ability to develop positive and professional relationships with a variety of people while practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills
Start challenging yourself today in an environment that embraces diversity and rewards innovation with competitive pay and great benefits.
To apply for this opportunity, "Careers" page at www.petersonbc.com. Please note only Microsoft Word documents or PDF's will be accepted.
While we thank all candidates for their interest in joining our team, we will contact only those short-listed for an interview.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Peterson is a progressive commercial real estate investor and developer with a broad portfolio that includes large mixed use properties,...