Dynamic and growing law firm requires a Jr. Legal Assistant to act as a Floater within their firm. The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 1-2 Years of experience in the Commercial and Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Corporate or Family Law
- Ability to work well in a group setting, as well as working independently
- Possess excellent oral & written skills, as well as strong organizational skills
- Ability to time manage and to ensure work meets time sensitive deadlines
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of PCLaw, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel would be an asset.
- Able to provide excellent client service as this role will require reception relief duties
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of PC Law, Microsoft Office Suite would be an asset
Please send your resume if you are interested in applying
Email resume to: catherinepeters660 @yahoo.ca
Peters & Associates is committed to creating an elite partner network that delivers solutions to match today's demanding business...