Peterborough Regional Health Centre

Peterborough Regional Health Centre Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good environment and good people to work with.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 10, 2014
I did not actually had a chance to work in this hospital. It was just a part of my field placement for a month to get trained in hospital pharmacy. But I met some of the amazing people in the people who are always there to teach me and making my leaning easier. They helped me understand how a hospital pharmacy works and I achieved a good experience in hospital pharmacy.
This was a position that I loved and hoped to retire from!
Benefits & Employee Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 3, 2012
Pros: personal satisfaction, educational opportunities, respect of management and employees.
Cons: none. i truly loved my job!
This position was in health care which is a world unto its' own. It was a position when I enjoyed going to work each day. Depending on the management team in place, I worked as either the benefits administrator or a generalist. In the generalist role I performed everything from labour relations, health & safety, return to work, pay equity, salary and benefits and recruitment. It was a multi-union employer where I had to ensure my knowledge of all collective agreements was current.
I had the personal satisfaction and the respect of being the human part of human resources.
It was a sad day when due to amalgamation and duplication of services which occurred in most health care facilities that my job was eliminated