Peterborough Regional Health Centre

Peterborough Regional Health Centre Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Welcoming work place
Nursing Student- Occupational Health (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONMay 4, 2015
My time at Peterborough Regional Health Center was filled with many well educated and experienced nurses who were more than willing to teach and pass their knowledge and skills along to me.
Great Job
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: great workplace atmosphere
Cons: not enough hours sometimes
All shifts are 8 hours long, latest shift being 8:00pm. Management is great, co-workers are even better, and most of all I enjoy my job! Can't get any better than that.
Good environment and good people to work with.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 10, 2014
I did not actually had a chance to work in this hospital. It was just a part of my field placement for a month to get trained in hospital pharmacy. But I met some of the amazing people in the people who are always there to teach me and making my leaning easier. They helped me understand how a hospital pharmacy works and I achieved a good experience in hospital pharmacy.
This was a position that I loved and hoped to retire from!
Benefits & Employee Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 3, 2012
Pros: personal satisfaction, educational opportunities, respect of management and employees.
Cons: none. i truly loved my job!
This position was in health care which is a world unto its' own. It was a position when I enjoyed going to work each day. Depending on the management team in place, I worked as either the benefits administrator or a generalist. In the generalist role I performed everything from labour relations, health & safety, return to work, pay equity, salary and benefits and recruitment. It was a multi-union employer where I had to ensure my knowledge of all collective agreements was current.
I had the personal satisfaction and the respect of being the human part of human resources.
It was a sad day when due to amalgamation and duplication of services which occurred in most health care facilities that my job was eliminated