Pet Valu Employee Review

The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grand Falls, New Brunswick31 January 2014
I had a client who came in not happy with what another company had offered to him. So I ask him all the questions just to be able to know exactly what he was looking for. After an half an hour I finally showed him what he needed and the client left happy. The next day he came back and thank me for the good service and the right product. There's nothing that makes me happier then having a client leaving my store happy. So that is one thing I love about customer service.
I learned that if you give your 100% at your job every day that you will full fill a lot in your life and you learn a lot of things.
Pros
loved my clientele and my co-workers
Cons
The store closed there doors

Other Pet Valu Employee Reviews

Store Associate (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON26 October 2017
Great people, laid back work environment, amount of hrs you get are horrible not nearly enough while others get to much. Customers are always very polite and seeing their animals is fun.
Decent work with animals always is
CO-OP (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS15 October 2017
working with animals is great and most customers are friendly, only did a COOP session here, was fairly fun and the employees enjoyed their jobs and one even got promoted up to a store manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pet Valu. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5