Are you in need of an exciting work environment where you learn something new every day? If so, check out this opportunity as an administrative assistant.
Do you want to work for a Fortune 500 service company, is seeking a talented individual to assist in the day-to-day administrative functions of our fast-paced office. The successful candidate for this administrative position will help with all general office administration functions. This will include accounts payable, accounts receivable and other office responsibilities. They will assist in daily customer service functions, handle incoming telephone calls, and follow up on customer service inquiries. The individual will also talk to customers on a daily basis concerning service questions and appointments, enters information in the computer, provides customer support on the telephone, maintains customer account records, prepares reports, and performs other duties as necessary. This is a great job for anyone who likes to work in an upbeat atmosphere!
We Require The Successful Candidate To Have:
- A thorough understanding of all Microsoft office applications
- Good typing and 10 key calculator skills
- The ability to multi-task
- At least 3-4 years office experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to compose their own letters and handle routine correspondence
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- The ability to "self start" and work independently
- The ability to pass a background check including a drug screen
- Strong hourly rate
- Strong Initial and on-going training
- Paid vacations and Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted, we thank everyone for applying.
Closing date: 25 November 2012 at midnight standard mountain time.
We offer pest control solutions for all variety of pests including ants spiders and roaches. We have been serving the St. Louis area for...