We are currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor. This is a full time position with the opportunity of being hired on by the company. This position is located in KINGSVILLE.
- Perform quality audits according to the audit program using established acceptance criterisa outlined in computerized audit check-sheets and Food Safety guidelines. Makes a determination whether product meets criteria, which includes color, size, condition and weight of produce.
- Prepares audit reports and non-conformance reports using objective evidence collected.
- Conducts the required number of audits to meet the Quality Department objectives
- Reports non-conformance findings
- Post secondary education and/or experience in the produce industry
- Inspection/audit experience or knowledge of quality systems, HACCP, ISO 9001, cGMP considered an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use and read measuring devices such as scales, calipers and rulers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be available to train on the day shift but the position will be for straight afternoons
- Must have transportation as public transit is not available
TO APPLY: Please email a resume to Renee or apply online through our website, www.prostaffworks.ca