We are currently recruiting for a Junior Business Systems Analyst to assist the department in the development and support of company applications. This is a full time position with the opportunity of being hired on by the company.
Responsibilities for the Junior Business Systems Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Provide client support and training to all network users.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and enforcement of network policies and procedures.
- Analyze client reporting requirements and develop custom reports.
- Analyze information systems processes, and propose customized solutions to improve performance and efficiency.
- Assist in the development, administration and support of Database operations.
- Assist in the development, administration and support of the ERP system
- Assist in the development, administration and support of the internal and external Web Site
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- College diploma or University degree in Information Systems
- At least 2-5 years of experience in system development and database administration
- Experience in the automotive industry or manufacturing considered an asset
- Experience in current development languages and operating systems
- Must have a valid driver's license. Use of own vehicle considered an asset.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to work with limited supervision
Pay: $35,000 - $45,000 (depending on experience)
To apply: Please email a resume to Allison or apply online through our website, www.prostaffworks.ca