We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright (Trainer and Supervisor). The successful applicant will be hired on directly to the company.
Responsibilties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and deliver teaching material and outline for Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate trainees' progress
- Train and supervise trainees in hands on-practical shop work sessions
- Evaluate shop work of trainees
- Supervise, schedule and direct hourly production and maintenance personnel to meet manufacturing/maintenance requirements, minimize downtime and ascertain that equipment is operable and
performing according to design.
- Coordinate workforce to meet predetermined production schedules and ascertain that tools and equipment are available and operable and maintain quality standards within established specifications.
- Ensure proper administration of labour agreements, safety practices, training requirements of hourly workforce, etc.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Must have at least 5 years experience as an Industrial Mechanic/Millwright
- Must be certified (433A)
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a Trainer/Supervisor
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent organization and time management skills
Pay: $55,000 - $65,000 (Depending on experience)
To apply: Please email a resume to Colleen or apply online through our website, www.prostaffworks.ca
Personnel by PROSTAFF is a full service Staffing Agency providing both Temporary and Permanent Placements. Our experience, our commitment to...