PERSONNEL SEARCH Employee Review

View all PERSONNEL SEARCH reviews

Job Placement
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 March 2013
A typical day at worked consisted of stacking pallets of toilet paper to the customer's specifications. I have learned to work quicker under pressure and I learned how to pack, label, and arrange pallets so a forklift can handle them efficiently. I have learned to work in a team related environment and properly using safety equipment. This job made me more alert and how it is important to stay safe around industrial machinery.
Pros
mostly friendly co-workers
Cons
too many consecutively long hours.

Other PERSONNEL SEARCH Employee Reviews

general job placements
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB7 February 2018
As someone who fights to survive day to day. temp agencies is not the way to go. you will never get anywhere unless the company buys you out from them. which never happens
Unorganized
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB5 September 2017
On call, they would send you to work somewhere and you would arrive and wouldn't be needed, would get paid for 3 hours at least though. I would work here while in college for some extra money, they would call you or you would call them and see if they had work; then they would send you somewhere, could be anywhere or doing anything. I find they would take advantage of students and new workers to Canada.
Pros
Chose when I worked
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PERSONNEL SEARCH. Our community is ready to answer.

PERSONNEL SEARCH Reviews by Location