Our public sector client is looking for a bilingual website support person with a valid GOC security clearance to assist the existing team with compliance testing and corrections. The web pages are to be monitored and evaluated to comply with new standards and to resolve quality issues where necessary. This is to be done in both official languages.
1. 2+ years of experience developing and managing Web-based products, including Web applications and web sites
2. 2+ years of experience working on Web-based products that comply with the Government of Canada Common Look and Feel 2.0 (CLF) Standards for the Internet
3. Experience developing Web content that meets WCAG 2.0
5. Experience in monitoring, testing and evaluating Web sites or Web applications for quality assurance and compliance to Government of Canada CLF 2.0 standards for the Internet and WCAG 2.0
6. Experience in writing summary reports of Web product reviews and evaluations
7. Experience working with the Open Text Web Site Management (formerly RedDot) WCMS
8. Experience working with the Treasury Board Secretariat’s Web Experience Toolkit (WET) and implementing WET plug-ins in a Web content management system
9. Experience working with the new GC Web Usability theme
10. Ability to understand content in English and French and perform concordance for mark-up between both language versions
The work-site is located in downtown Ottawa. This is a part-time contract position of approximately 15 hours per week, to commence as soon as possible and finish March 31, 2013
Personnel Force / Tech Force offers placements in a wide variety of work placements to suit your needs. We offer temporary, temp-to-perm,...