Personnel Alter Ego Employee Review

View all Personnel Alter Ego reviews

Lotto Quebec contracts
Montreal, QC H3A 1V4 (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 January 2014
Alter Ego sent me to Lotto Quebec to fill in for a long term sick leave. I worked full time on the 23rd floor as receptionist for the presidential department. I learned to dispatch calls and messages, receive visitors, discretely provide security for the office and insure that our guest book was up-to-date. There was no stress and no co-workers around. I was alone and often left with little to do.
Subsequently, I was called to Lotto Quebec a second time (again for a long term sick leave) but this time I was in the customer service department. My co-workers were very helpful, my job description involved answering several hundred calls per day. I learned to provide information regarding lotto tickets, i.e. how to play, winning numbers, etc. The hardest part of the job was not being able to use the washroom until break time. The best part of the job was informing someone that they had won a prize and how to collect.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Tight schedule

Other Personnel Alter Ego Employee Reviews

Agence de placement en RH
Agent, support aux ventes et opérations (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 April 2016
Les conseillers sont très bons. Match employeur et employés très bons.
Pros
A l'écoute
Cons
Insécurité