Toronto based entrepreneurial start-up looking to have a part time web developer to join their team. The Company has created a cloud based technology to allow companies to manage high volumes of time series data. The technology allows users to perform data analytics, data validation and other process driven functionality.The Company has developed a minimum viable product and has begun to on-board customers.
The Candidate will be working alongside the founders of the company, a computer engineer in developing the front-end tool, as well as a chartered accountant in developing and creating a user interface / output.
This role will be very "hands on" and the candidate will be exposed to all aspects of a start-up (business, operations and development). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and will have a natural drive to take it to the next level. There will be a decent amount of autonomy in the role, therefore, a high level of accountability and maturity is also required.
- Solid understanding of relational database management systems (“RDBMS”) with a preference given to experience with MS SQL
- Experience with Silverlight and / or HTML 5 considered a plus
- Experience in data analytics or statistical analysis of time series data considered a plus
- Experience with .NET framework considered a plus
- Windows Azure experience considered a plus
- Mobile app development experience is a plus
- Ability to demonstrate past project that are similar in nature to this task
Offices are located in Liberty Village close to TTC and Go Transit.