Responsible to: Company President, Project Manager, Senior Staff, Business Development
Main purpose of job: To perform general administrative duties and provide support to the Senior staff as required.
- Writing and dispatching letters and other communications
- Answering general queries by telephone
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Managing bank accounts
- Payroll and Human Resources duties
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Supervision of receptionist and Junior Admin. Staff
- Assisting Company President as needed
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
- Administering benefits and communicating with benefits providers and insurers
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset
These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review. Any significant changes to the role will be subject to consultation.
As the Administrator you will be expected to act as part of the administration team and as such your job will involve you in supporting and managing other members of the team from time to time. Your job is to delegate basic administration and to concentrate on more complex administrative tasks such as upgrading the filing system, and maintaining the books and financial records. We are currently in the process of developing new inventory systems and expanding the range of our business. You may be required to head up new projects, interact with clients and perform basic financial analysis.
Salaries and benefits
Starting salaries are competitive and based on experience and education. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees effective immediately.