JOB OPPORTUNITY: PARALEGAL – CORPORATE & SECURITIES
POSTING DATE: APRIL 17th, 2013.
STARTING DATE: IMMEDIATE
SALARY: TO BE DETERMINED
Are you a skilled Paralegal – with experience in Corporate and Securities looking for a new challenge? Would you like to join a new Oil & Gas company operating internationally? If so, we have the opportunity you have been looking for.
1. Compliance and updates of corporate books and records of the Company;
2. Perform annual filings relating to a public company (SEDI TSX CNSX SEDAR) and
casual for the Company and its subsidiaries (REQ, Industry Canada, TSX, CNSX,
AMF, Statistics Canada);
3. Participate in the preparation of documentation and logistics of the annual meeting of
shareholders, board of directors and committees of the Company;
4. Complete all regulatory monitoring related to the effective management of the
Corporate Secretary of the Company;
5. Contribute to the development of an electronic system for all legal communications,
organize and manage for Canadian and Colombian operations;
6. Prepare, revise and capture various contracts (confidentiality agreement, service
agreement, etc.) and monitor contractual deadlines for Canadian and Colombian
7. Provide administrative support to the Director, Legal Affairs of the Company
(including writing letters, reviewing documents, scan, fax, etc.) in English and
8. Perform other duties related to the position.
1. Must be bilingual, both written and verbal (English and French).
2. Spanish an ASSET.
3. Organized, professional, able to work autonomously.
4. Working experience (2 years minimum).
5. Some travel may be required.
Perisson Petroleum is an equal opportunity employer and only qualified candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria will be contacted.
Due Date: May 25th, 2013
How to apply: Please send CV by email
Company: Perisson Petroleum
Contact: Wen LOOI