Perimeter Aviation Employee Reviews

Fast paced, but some co workers don't get along
Aviation Mechanic (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  on the corner of ellice1 August 2012
Most of the times its picking PCR 9or something like that)

few times have I ever got an opportunity to work on an engine or refuelling an plane
Pros
opportunities are there but
Cons
co workers are most of the times not "co operative"
Working at Perimeter Avaition was a great experience especially working inside the aircrafts, as well as people on a regular daily bases.
Janitor/Groomer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 July 2012
A Typical day working at Perimeter Aviation was about team work, safety and cleanliness. What I have learned at Perimeter was how to work at a fast pace to obtain healthy cleanliness inside an aircraft and work with the society. Management in the company was very proffesional and met all safety standards. The co-workers in the company were very supportive and trained me to know all the steps on how to keep an aircraft in a suitable clean manner. The hardest part of the job was working in very hot conditions inside the aircraft but, the job was always completed. The most enjoyably part of the job was working to make the customers happy to fly in a clean aircrafts. As well as cleaning offices, lounges, bathrooms for other co-workers of the company for new cleaning experiences.
Pros
the pros of the working at perimter aviation was working there over more than a year, gaining more experience on cleanliness and working to please customers.
Cons
the cons of working at perimeter aviation was working in such hot conditions.
Rated to the best way I can summarize.
Cargo Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Thompson, MB26 April 2012
My career and life have not been up to par as the best job or quality of life as possible. I will say it can be alot better in some areas. I do not feel it has developed to its best potenial as of yet but I am still optimistic. More time needed to settle and get used to it but I'm hungry for more out of life. I need a better chance to move into a state of comfort in quality and satisfaction to help people out as well as career wise.
Pros
seven days on, and seven days off, is great and good for the family.
Cons
bad attitudes, at work especially in my work space, always brings my moods down too frequently.

Perimeter Aviation Reviews by Location