In this challenging role, you will partner with all managers in our organization to develop, organize and maintain recruiting programs. Primary focus will include recruitment, employee relations, policy and procedures and performance management. You are a bright, dynamic, and self-motivated team player who exudes energy and enthusiasm.
- Actively and creatively source qualified candidates through direct initiatives, networking, employee referrals, and advertising campaigns for attracting top talent
- Maintain and update candidate information in applicant tracking software
- Constantly evaluate and recommend effective direct recruitment strategies
- Activity seek out and participate in networking functions, job fairs and other events
- Develop both internal and external job descriptions and job postings
- Act as first point of contact for both management and employees regarding employee relations, compensation & benefit matters etc.
- Manage and maintain performance management programs and evaluations
- Analyze and advise on current trends and HR issues
- Manage and maintain employee benefit program
- Prepare reports and statistical data as required
- Previous direct recruiting experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Recruitment and minimum of 2 years specializing in sales
Take the next step:
For consideration please send your resume with cover letter.Many thanks to all who apply, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Performance Personnel is a premier recruitment agency for employment services.