The Corporate Recruiter would be responsible for full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing and interviewing candidates. In this challenging role, you will work closely with the Senior Recruiter and partner with all managers to develop, organize and maintain recruiting programs.
- Actively and creatively source qualified candidates through direct initiatives, networking, employee referrals, and advertising campaigns
- Constantly evaluate and recommend effective direct recruitment strategies
- Activity seek out and participate in networking functions, job fairs and other events
- Develop both internal and external job descriptions and job postings
- Manage and maintain performance management programs and evaluations
- Prepare reports and statistical data as required
Who we are looking for:
- Ideal candidate must be a bright, dynamic, and self-motivated individual who exudes energy and enthusiasm.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in full cycle recruiting
- A passion for hunting for the next good hire
- Experience in recruiting sales related positions and understanding of consultative, solution based selling
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environmentA positive "Can Do" attitude with ability to meet quotas assigned by management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A "Customer-centric" approach to dealing with candidates
If you are looking for a career where you can learn and grow, not a just another job, and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your CV and a cover letter. We thank you for your interest in our company, and look forward to hearing from you.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -