here are so many cons to list, it will require more space than allowed to list but here we go...
1) Upper Management are the key to such dissatisfaction
2) Salary Ranges & Benefits - are below industry standards and they don't seem to care, or feel it's an issue. Nothing will change on this front
3) Lack integrity when it comes to selling the product -
4)Favoritism is displayed for some employees who have been loyal, even though they are not the right fit for their role.
5) Lack of training
6) Lack of open and honest feedback
7) Cultural issues - the owner and the entire management team are persian and they truly do not want to be coached or told how to improve things
8) Lack of empowerment - Managers that are hired to run their departments are not able to - you need to be simply a "messenger" not a leader and impact change. This why the Director of Sales, Sales Manager's, Customer Support Managers, Digital Marketing Manager and VP of Product have all left.
9) Ridiculously cheap - even when we have social hour, the drinks are being distributed, one by one, not allowed to have more than what is given. Coffee/Food/Office Supplies are locked up and not available to obtain freely - we have to ask for everything. This individual is constantly turning off our office lights throughout the day, plus at the end of the evening - he does this religiously, thinking that he is saving the company money...He is constantly monitoring people's schedules and will report them to their manager, if they leave 15 mins early