Percepta Employee Reviews in Canada

stressful job but Percepta's raised our morals well
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North York, OntarioJanuary 7, 2016
Manned the telephones. How to speak to all types of people. Well managed and caring about their team members. Co-workers were Good people and I enjoyed working with them. Hardest part of the job was not giving the customers what they wanted, usually financial assistance for repairs past their warranty period. Or paying for their engine, when they did not keep up regular maintenance schedules.
Talking to customers when they wanted information or being able to resolve their issues.
Pros
Pizza Fridays, Barbecues, Christmas party, best team decorations
Cons
Rude and angry customers
A fantastic career experience
Dealer Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONAugust 12, 2015
At Percepta/Ford of Canada, a culture of continuous improvement was always evident. The best part of working at this company was that it allowed me to grow progressively from an entry level role and really prepared me for management roles at several different levels during my 13yrs of tenure.

The hardest part of working for this company to leave. I had developed skills that I normally would not in most working environments, however, my career had peaked. Everyone was helpful in helping me transition from Percepta to new endeavours.
Pros
Career Development
Amazing company
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ONMarch 31, 2015
This was an amazing company to work for. You were valued as an employee and were treated like Family. I spent the day taking/making call to customers/dealers etc in regards to problems with their vehicle.s
Pros
Treat days, team building days, company picnices
Cons
stressfull saying no.
Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto North YorkMay 8, 2012
-typical day at work, Always busy.
-learned all about recalls, Ford products
-managment was not very good, didnt know how to manage the office,too many promises that didnt happen
-co workers where awesome!
-hardest part of the job was dealing with Irrate customers seeking assistance for their vehicles
-most enjoyable part of the job was the learning of the Ford Products and the diversity of the call centre
Pros
lots of free lunches and awards for preformance
Cons
management
Productive workplace with an onsite gym.
Customer Service Manager/ AWA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakville OntarioAugust 23, 2012
Percepta is a great company to work for, they cares about their employees. The day goes very quickly because there is always work to be done. Some managers tends to micro manage while others treats the staff with great respect. Most of the staff work as a team but there were others who looked for anything to carry as news. The hardest of my job was when I could not financially assist a customer but the best part was when I can assist a customer and leave a good impression on the company.
Pros
monthly incentives like gift cards and free lunches
Cons
the cons are 48 hour work to cover in a 24 hour period.
This was a wonderful place to work with.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville,OntarioAugust 23, 2012
I would normally get in 30-40 minutes before signing time to review my cases. Signing in that was when the fun begins. I would address my work by ensuring that most it not all of my cases are closed by the end of the business day. Every day I go into work I learn to provide a better service to our customers.
During the course of the day I would consult with my managers and co-workers who are always there to provide directions when I need it. The hardest part of my job was providing a negative resolution after reviewing all resources.
The most enjoyable part of my job was looking forward to the next day.
I first started in 2001 with Percepta (Ford USA) and left in 2006 due to department relocating to Melbourne Florida. I worked for another Company for almost 2 years. When I was told that Ford of Canada was hiring I went back in 2008. This should indicate that this is a great Employer.
Pros
rewards and recognitions from management and peers which drives me to go on everyday.
Cons
none that adversely affected me.