Percepta

Percepta Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This was a wonderful place to work with.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Oakville,OntarioAugust 23, 2012
Pros: rewards and recognitions from management and peers which drives me to go on everyday.
Cons: none that adversely affected me.
I would normally get in 30-40 minutes before signing time to review my cases. Signing in that was when the fun begins. I would address my work by ensuring that most it not all of my cases are closed by the end of the business day. Every day I go into work I learn to provide a better service to our customers.
During the course of the day I would consult – more... with my managers and co-workers who are always there to provide directions when I need it. The hardest part of my job was providing a negative resolution after reviewing all resources.
The most enjoyable part of my job was looking forward to the next day.
I first started in 2001 with Percepta (Ford USA) and left in 2006 due to department relocating to Melbourne Florida. I worked for another Company for almost 2 years. When I was told that Ford of Canada was hiring I went back in 2008. This should indicate that this is a great Employer. – less
Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto North YorkMay 8, 2012
Pros: lots of free lunches and awards for preformance
Cons: management
-typical day at work, Always busy.
-learned all about recalls, Ford products
-managment was not very good, didnt know how to manage the office,too many promises that didnt happen
-co workers where awesome!
-hardest part of the job was dealing with Irrate customers seeking assistance for their vehicles
-most enjoyable part of the job was the learning – more... of the Ford Products and the diversity of the call centre – less
Challenging workplace
Regional Service Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 18, 2014
A challenging work environment for strong individuals. Great compensation and good benefits.
Automotive Industry Contact Center
Business Planning and Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: stable client, customer service focused, low turnover
Cons: no free coffee
Customer service focused call center in the automotive industry.
No goals based on sales goals and low turnover due to high employee satisfaction.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 12, 2014
I enjoy working at Percepta and love the people I work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with customers and dealers.
Good Place to work
Marketing Agent (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 11, 2014
Pros: good environment, nice management, pay, compensation
Cons: to strict with adherence, unfair treatment to some
Percepta is a good place to work, but like every place of employment it has its ups and downs.
High Stress Place to Work
Tier One Customer rep (Former Employee), Melbourne , FloridaFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: medical, dental, 401 k etc
Cons: high stress, poor job satisfaction
I was a customer service rep in Tier one for almost 3 years. I left because I felt terrible doing this job. I had to stay for financial reasons. I cannot get into details, but lets just say there is little you can do for customers. You have to leave out pertinent details and cannot share what you know about their issue. This auto manufacturer is always – more... finding way to get out of helping people due to corporate regulations. This is how it is with all companies of this type. If you have little conscience and like telling people "NO" constantly. This is the job for you .

The benefits are very good as is the compensation package, sick, vacation, 401k etc. Scheduling is based on merit. It is definitely a merit based company and you can do well if you play the game and stay on your toes. But this creates a high stress environment I can only speak for the department I worked in.

People keep to themselves and management is always changing as is policy. IF you can hack it here, you can go far. But remember do not apply for Tier one since your job is to get paid to say no and be yelled at by disgruntled customers who do not have their needs met.

Also once you leave you are typically blacklisted. Most people I know who have left would not want to go back .The burnout rate is high as is their turn over. They are always hiring because someone is always leaving. – less
Very Supportive
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 17, 2014
This company is very team oriented. The management team attempts to support the employees any way that they can.
PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Coventry, ENGFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: set shifts
Cons: low pay/mega stressful
A luxury car brand at Coventry
,terrible culture of pass the blame that goes from management to team leader to you! Impossible targets structure which means no performance bonus,high turnover of staff ie 1/2 out of 40 month,(which increases your workload and call targets )no support,low pay .less than £7.50 phr for massive responsibility and stress. – more... you WILL be made to feel stupid if you ask to many questions,very,very clicky. staff had to buy there own fridge no free tea/coffee or /canteen.a manky old store room as an office with poor lighting that hasn't been renovated since the 80,s,outdated pcs and a terrible in house system that will freeze up and not work constantly ,very difficult customers to deal with (wont think twice about writing in to complain about you....)and worse dealerships,zero job security the next call you take can ruin your progression due to customer surveys being sent out.very misleading training programme that promises the world but in reality delivers nothing ,awfull regime that promotes one upmanship /screwing over your colleagues,if you are good in your field of customer service please don't waste your time here! – less
It's a Call Center
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: small team
Cons: overtime not allowed unless call volume is extremely high
Hardest part of the job is keeping your call handle time at or below the companies requirements, and the daily changes that change hourly.
Great Training overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 4, 2013
Pros: work on teams with a team lead and always something fun being planned for the employees
Cons: agents couldnt't help customer based on their own judgement
Typical day is taking inbound calls from customers and making outbound calls to dealerships and sometimes to call your customers back regarding their concern. Then I would record everything the customer said and what I did as a customer service agent into the company's database.
Client driven, customer service contact center
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 20, 2013
Manage the second level of customer service in a large contact center.
Daily ineraction with the team is the best part of the job.
Not the best company to work for.
Corporate Support Executive (Current Employee), CoventryOctober 8, 2013
Management not the best. Too much red tape!!!

Working for JLR and driving the vehicles is a big BONUS!!!!
Loved the working environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Highland Park, MISeptember 23, 2013
I leaned alot out BPO, management was helpful and there was a team atmosphere.
Excellent place to work
Business Analyst-Fleet (Current Employee), Dearborn, MISeptember 16, 2013
Typical do is speaking with Ford Fleet Customer and Dealerships
Glad to leave! There are still good places to work for! Just have to find ones match!
Analyst (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIAugust 14, 2013
Pros: great working with ford and some employees on site!
Cons: cut throat management, high medical deductables, lack of organization, low employee moral & low pay( dispite experience)
As a contract employee, only took this job due to being regular employment (so I thought). After seeing internally how this company operates, I should have left sooner but stayed only to get a few financial things in order!

The department I worked in had terrible management as far as Team Leader(s); and department manager. The Team Leader(s) left work – more... when they felt like it and; were late for team meetings (which were very few). Also, management never led by example as true leaders should do. Favoritism was the way of life in this department.

Percepta does not live up to their written values and; there is much back stabbing from management all the way down to so-called Team Leaders who make it their duty to pass the "buck" or throw someone under-the-bus to further their own politcal or personal agendas!

As one reviewer put it plainly, " Forget any job security unless you are good at sucking up to the next level above you". I might add that if you are the type of "person" who loves to look to get others fired or wrote up, you will fit right in and get prometed to a Team Lead position!

Most of the Percepta employees are great folks but are treated horrible and receive inadequate compensation for all they have to deal with. Also, by throwing employees a piece of meat once in a is Percepta's way of obtaining employees loyalty.

I am not a former disguntled employee. I am a former employee who had an opportunity to see how this company operates, treat employees, and management practices etc. – less
horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Bi-lingual) (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLAugust 12, 2013
Cons: pay, the people, benefits
Percepta is basically a complaint center in which you cant help any of the customers who are complaing. Usually careers consist of advancements after performing said tasks but unfourtantely this job does not. They attempt to keep you in the same position due to the demand they have for inbound phone calls. The term "between a rock and a hard place" – more... definitely describes this work atmosphere. They only advance employees if they are apart of an "in crowd" that managers have amongst themselves. The pay is terrible for the amount of work and furthermore, this business has no interest in you or its customers. – less
Company was well operated
Warranty claims representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 28, 2013
Enjoyed co workers and the work environment. The hardest part of the job was coaching the co workers and getting assigned work completed.
Enjoyed my job experience
Data entry was a major part of this job (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 26, 2013
Pros: birthday wishes, cookouts, parties
Cons: none that i can think of
I enjoyed working with the people that I did at the call center. Each day there was a new challenge and something new to learn. Team Leaders were helpful. Zone managers not so much. Each person that I encountered on a day to day basis were nice. I enjoyed talking to many different people that called into the center. There were a few here and there that – more... were difficult but I managed to take care of the situation they called in about. My typical day would be to take inbound calls from the customer and document by bullet point their concerns and feedback. I learned a lot about the automotive industry. – less
informative learning about the automotive companies
Customer Service Rep III/ Fleet Dept. Analyst (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIJune 25, 2013
I learned a fair share of information about the business side of the automotive industry and the different software that i used with doing my job while at this employer

1 2 3

About Percepta

Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring – Read more