Percepta

Percepta Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This was a wonderful place to work with.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Oakville,OntarioAugust 23, 2012
Pros: rewards and recognitions from management and peers which drives me to go on everyday.
Cons: none that adversely affected me.
I would normally get in 30-40 minutes before signing time to review my cases. Signing in that was when the fun begins. I would address my work by ensuring that most it not all of my cases are closed by the end of the business day. Every day I go into work I learn to provide a better service to our customers.
During the course of the day I would consult – more... with my managers and co-workers who are always there to provide directions when I need it. The hardest part of my job was providing a negative resolution after reviewing all resources.
The most enjoyable part of my job was looking forward to the next day.
I first started in 2001 with Percepta (Ford USA) and left in 2006 due to department relocating to Melbourne Florida. I worked for another Company for almost 2 years. When I was told that Ford of Canada was hiring I went back in 2008. This should indicate that this is a great Employer. – less
Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto North YorkMay 8, 2012
Pros: lots of free lunches and awards for preformance
Cons: management
-typical day at work, Always busy.
-learned all about recalls, Ford products
-managment was not very good, didnt know how to manage the office,too many promises that didnt happen
-co workers where awesome!
-hardest part of the job was dealing with Irrate customers seeking assistance for their vehicles
-most enjoyable part of the job was the learning – more... of the Ford Products and the diversity of the call centre – less

About Percepta

Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring – Read more