Percepta

Percepta Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This was a wonderful place to work with.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Oakville,OntarioAugust 23, 2012
Pros: rewards and recognitions from management and peers which drives me to go on everyday.
Cons: none that adversely affected me.
I would normally get in 30-40 minutes before signing time to review my cases. Signing in that was when the fun begins. I would address my work by ensuring that most it not all of my cases are closed by the end of the business day. Every day I go into work I learn to provide a better service to our customers.
During the course of the day I would consult – more... with my managers and co-workers who are always there to provide directions when I need it. The hardest part of my job was providing a negative resolution after reviewing all resources.
The most enjoyable part of my job was looking forward to the next day.
I first started in 2001 with Percepta (Ford USA) and left in 2006 due to department relocating to Melbourne Florida. I worked for another Company for almost 2 years. When I was told that Ford of Canada was hiring I went back in 2008. This should indicate that this is a great Employer. – less
Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto North YorkMay 8, 2012
Pros: lots of free lunches and awards for preformance
Cons: management
-typical day at work, Always busy.
-learned all about recalls, Ford products
-managment was not very good, didnt know how to manage the office,too many promises that didnt happen
-co workers where awesome!
-hardest part of the job was dealing with Irrate customers seeking assistance for their vehicles
-most enjoyable part of the job was the learning – more... of the Ford Products and the diversity of the call centre – less
Fun
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 1, 2014
Fast pace
Good work place
Store discounts
Meet lots of new people
Hours vary
Percetpa's review
Customer specialist (english & spanish) (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLSeptember 26, 2014
My time with Percepta was a time of personal growth both mentaly and profesional. I was able to develop a great relationship with my peers and fellow workers. i learn the value of treating someone else as i want to be treated. No job is perfect, but i was able to grasp a lot of customer relationship experience and during my time in the company, i was – more... also treated like a person that matter and not just another number. – less
It's a call center!
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLSeptember 4, 2014
They tell us not to think of it as a call center. How can we do that when they treat us like a call center. You get points taken away if you leave for a doctors appointment. In other words not allowed to have the time off for doctors appointments. Really sucks when you have kids to take care of, and not to mention your own health!
Professional Atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 30, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: schedule
Set schedules, professional environment. Met a lot of great people.
Challenging workplace
Regional Service Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJuly 18, 2014
A challenging work environment for strong individuals. Great compensation and good benefits.
N/A
In-Vehicle Technology Support Team Leader (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIJuly 18, 2014
Pay is decent for a phone agent.

The company currently has a lot of higher up managers and HR department.
Automotive Industry Contact Center
Business Planning and Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 13, 2014
Pros: stable client, customer service focused, low turnover
Cons: no free coffee
Customer service focused call center in the automotive industry.
No goals based on sales goals and low turnover due to high employee satisfaction.
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 12, 2014
I enjoy working at Percepta and love the people I work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with customers and dealers.
Good Place to work
Marketing Agent (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLMarch 11, 2014
Pros: good environment, nice management, pay, compensation
Cons: to strict with adherence, unfair treatment to some
Percepta is a good place to work, but like every place of employment it has its ups and downs.
High Stress Place to Work
Tier One Customer rep (Former Employee), Melbourne , FloridaFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: medical, dental, 401 k etc
Cons: high stress, poor job satisfaction
I was a customer service rep in Tier one for almost 3 years. I left because I felt terrible doing this job. I had to stay for financial reasons. I cannot get into details, but lets just say there is little you can do for customers. You have to leave out pertinent details and cannot share what you know about their issue. This auto manufacturer is always – more... finding way to get out of helping people due to corporate regulations. This is how it is with all companies of this type. If you have little conscience and like telling people "NO" constantly. This is the job for you .

The benefits are very good as is the compensation package, sick, vacation, 401k etc. Scheduling is based on merit. It is definitely a merit based company and you can do well if you play the game and stay on your toes. But this creates a high stress environment I can only speak for the department I worked in.

People keep to themselves and management is always changing as is policy. IF you can hack it here, you can go far. But remember do not apply for Tier one since your job is to get paid to say no and be yelled at by disgruntled customers who do not have their needs met.

Also once you leave you are typically blacklisted. Most people I know who have left would not want to go back .The burnout rate is high as is their turn over. They are always hiring because someone is always leaving. – less
Very Supportive
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 17, 2014
This company is very team oriented. The management team attempts to support the employees any way that they can.
PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME HERE
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Coventry, ENGFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: set shifts
Cons: low pay/mega stressful
A luxury car brand at Coventry
,terrible culture of pass the blame that goes from management to team leader to you! Impossible targets structure which means no performance bonus,high turnover of staff ie 1/2 out of 40 month,(which increases your workload and call targets )no support,low pay .less than £7.50 phr for massive responsibility and stress. – more... you WILL be made to feel stupid if you ask to many questions,very,very clicky. staff had to buy there own fridge no free tea/coffee or /canteen.a manky old store room as an office with poor lighting that hasn't been renovated since the 80,s,outdated pcs and a terrible in house system that will freeze up and not work constantly ,very difficult customers to deal with (wont think twice about writing in to complain about you....)and worse dealerships,zero job security the next call you take can ruin your progression due to customer surveys being sent out.very misleading training programme that promises the world but in reality delivers nothing ,awfull regime that promotes one upmanship /screwing over your colleagues,if you are good in your field of customer service please don't waste your time here! – less
It's a Call Center
Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: small team
Cons: overtime not allowed unless call volume is extremely high
Hardest part of the job is keeping your call handle time at or below the companies requirements, and the daily changes that change hourly.
Great Training overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 4, 2013
Pros: work on teams with a team lead and always something fun being planned for the employees
Cons: agents couldnt't help customer based on their own judgement
Typical day is taking inbound calls from customers and making outbound calls to dealerships and sometimes to call your customers back regarding their concern. Then I would record everything the customer said and what I did as a customer service agent into the company's database.
Client driven, customer service contact center
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLOctober 20, 2013
Manage the second level of customer service in a large contact center.
Daily ineraction with the team is the best part of the job.
Not the best company to work for.
Corporate Support Executive (Current Employee), CoventryOctober 8, 2013
Management not the best. Too much red tape!!!

Working for JLR and driving the vehicles is a big BONUS!!!!
Loved the working environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Highland Park, MISeptember 23, 2013
I leaned alot out BPO, management was helpful and there was a team atmosphere.
Excellent place to work
Business Analyst-Fleet (Current Employee), Dearborn, MISeptember 16, 2013
Typical do is speaking with Ford Fleet Customer and Dealerships

1 2 3

About Percepta

Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring – Read more