Percepta

Percepta Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive workplace with an onsite gym.
Customer Service Manager/ AWA Analyst (Former Employee), Oakville OntarioAugust 23, 2012
Pros: monthly incentives like gift cards and free lunches
Cons: the cons are 48 hour work to cover in a 24 hour period.
Percepta is a great company to work for, they cares about their employees. The day goes very quickly because there is always work to be done. Some managers tends to micro manage while others treats the staff with great respect. Most of the staff work as a team but there were others who looked for anything to carry as news. The hardest of my job was when I could not financially assist a customer but the best part was when I can assist a customer and leave a good impression on the company.
This was a wonderful place to work with.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Oakville,OntarioAugust 23, 2012
Pros: rewards and recognitions from management and peers which drives me to go on everyday.
Cons: none that adversely affected me.
I would normally get in 30-40 minutes before signing time to review my cases. Signing in that was when the fun begins. I would address my work by ensuring that most it not all of my cases are closed by the end of the business day. Every day I go into work I learn to provide a better service to our customers.
During the course of the day I would consult with my managers and co-workers who are always there to provide directions when I need it. The hardest part of my job was providing a negative resolution after reviewing all resources.
The most enjoyable part of my job was looking forward to the next day.
I first started in 2001 with Percepta (Ford USA) and left in 2006 due to department relocating to Melbourne Florida. I worked for another Company for almost 2 years. When I was told that Ford of Canada was hiring I went back in 2008. This should indicate that this is a great Employer.
Summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto North YorkMay 8, 2012
Pros: lots of free lunches and awards for preformance
Cons: management
-typical day at work, Always busy.
-learned all about recalls, Ford products
-managment was not very good, didnt know how to manage the office,too many promises that didnt happen
-co workers where awesome!
-hardest part of the job was dealing with Irrate customers seeking assistance for their vehicles
-most enjoyable part of the job was the learning of the Ford Products and the diversity of the call centre

About Percepta

Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring – Read more